well its sim racing time now

stang21

I still run NR2003. May be an older game but its still the best NASCAR game made, maybe 2nd it iRacing now. The upside to NR2003 is that you dont have to buy each new mod and track as you do with iRacing, and there are still plenty of people that run NR2003 leagues.

I do run rFactor aswell for road course racing. Its also a great game.

check out www.simracefree.com we run everything from trucks to whelen mods to iRacing and the GNS70 series as well. Great group of guys from all over the US. Most are real life racers some of which are former NASCAR drivers. Races are run on Sunday morning, Monday night, and Wednesday nights.

Jeff O'Neill

#28 TSRS Late Model

www.jeffoneillracing.net

Street Stocks just hit iRacing a day early. I'll throw up a pic or video here in a bit.

*cough*Thought I'd also mention, a certain really popular racecar driver has been handing out setups, to help us get a feel for the car.*cough* ;):lol:

EDIT:

It's still processing, so you might give it a few minutes.

jeff i watching some of yalls videos what track is the modifieds and trucks flipping out of the track what track is that

Not sure, I have been out of town the past couple of weeks for Xmas so I have missed some races. All of our Modified races are carried live online so friends can come watch. We are going to be doing alot more online televised races in both the modifieds and trucks using NR2003.

Thanks

Jeff O'Neill

#28 TSRS Late Model

www.jeffoneillracing.net

I figured it out it is mnrl speedway, after running about 200 laps on it last night i have to say it is a very fun and fast track to run on. I did notice after running about 15 laps the car really went away from the center off with front end grip, i tried changing springs, shock settings, bars, air pressure and track bar and wedge adjustments and the car still did that even tried changing the way of driving but when i did that i would lose ground to the other cars any buddy got any ideas on what i could try to make the car better on long runs.

For anyone that wants to watch or needs a little bit of a racing fix. DEI Racing League is having their 9th Annual 500 mile NR2003 race. It will be broadcasted live on RLMtv.com. Qualifying is at 1 today, video coverage will likely start at 1:15.

Its a full 500 miler at Talladega, all you need to is hit Video Feed 1(Should be video feed 1, but might be video feed 2) I will be in the #52 Lotus F1 colored Green/Yellow Chevy.

• 4 weeks later...

Shameless bump... :ph34r:

Aside from racing in "official" races on the iRacing servers, I also run with a league called Short Track Pro Cup. It's actually run by the same guy who ran the Hooters Pro Cup online league with NR2003. Great group of guys, I've run with them since August which has been about two seasons since they all last 12 weeks. I've had a lot of fun races in that time. Anyway I did a video for my first season with them, but

from this past season.

Also just throwing this out there, on the Thursday before the real Daytona 500 iRacing is running its own 500. It's open to all members, all you need is the iRacing service, Sprint Cup car, and Daytona and you're all set. EDIT: There's rumors that the race may be moved back to the Saturday (the 18th) before. I'll edit the post once I find out for sure.

Archived