Prayer request

Kathy

Aaron,

Hey, I'd be HONORED if Kathy called me Aaron sometime tonight ("Aaron, we have 12 laps complete")... :D

Thanks for the phone messages..glad the news is good from your end...Keep the faith, we're still praying and rooting for ya!

We'll miss ya tonight..

Aaron,

Glad to hear that your Dad is doing well. I'm sure this will be a special Father's Day for him after having a successful surgery and having you there with him during his recovery. The last week we raced, we had a long talk about about my Mom and your Dad, and how special they are. I know you are relieved that he is going to still be around to be 'difficult'. Hurry back, I'm going to miss having your eyes out on the track tonight. Tell your Dad "Happy Father's Day" from all of us. See you soon.

To all Thank you for the prayers. @ 10am this morning I left Boston with Dad as a co-pilot!!! He is doing truely awesome!! Meds mess with his head right now.. and He's still working on the Breathing and "Not Pushing it" but he is home sleeping in his own bed tonight!!! 3 1/2 days after some Serious Overhaul'n.

All in All I hope everyone has as awesome a Father's day as we did!!!!

:DB)B)

Aaron,

We sure missed you at THR last night. We had one of those "full moon" nights, but the full moon was nowhere in sight! Yogi's was out in your spot on the back straight, but his radio went dead. All he could say after the races were over was, "Man, this track official stuff sure is a lot harder than it looks from the grandstand." Talk about an understatement!!

Anyway, hurry up and come on home. We miss your smiling face buddy..

Nick Holt

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dad is doing well He's working on gettin his strenth back. He got up to a 1 mile walk yesterday. 2 weeks after surg... hard to keep him down. He will have to start the Chemo again around 8th of august..

I will be at the track on 7/17 dressed and ready... 2 more weeks and i will be home... ahhh No place like home. *(Girlfriends beggin to see me too.. she is flyin up here to see me next week.. she can't take it anymore.. it has been a long time. )

Archived