Prayer request

Kathy

Aaron,

We're all pulling for you and your Dad. Take whatever time you need to get him well again. Your THR position will be waiting for you when you feel it's the right time to return.

For those of you who don't know, Aaron Brungot is the THR Official out by turn 3 who also flags during Saturday practice sessions. He's a real asset to our racing program and will be greatly missed until he returns.

Nick Holt

Aaron we will keep you and your father in uor prayers. I know it is hard to see your father hurting. I just went through it with my father. from all of us at Extreme Motorsports we will keep yall in our prayers and hope for a fast recovery. Wish yall well Colgate

Kathy, Nick, 88 team, Chuckman, THANK YOU!!

My dad is the first to get my hands greasy.. workin on cars... so my love for the sport started with him.

Honestly all that matters at this time is Family!! *(Though i consider every racer, crew mem, and Official part of my extended family)

HOWEVER... I my be sponsoring a ANTI SMOKING campain... in the near future.

Fact i will start my first Message right now.

If you complain about the cost of a pack of cigerettes, Think about this.. They take more than just the $$ when you buy it... You will loose MUCH MUCH More important things later in life.

Now in all fairness.... and he is a welder... so welders.. VENT your work area!!!

The latest doctor's report is looking up.. the Tumor has shrunk some with Chemo.. and they won't be sure till they get in.. (of course) however it may be only a lobe or 2 on the lung.. not the hole thing.. *(Still not Minor surgery)

Again.. thank you to all.. and your prayers Silent or spoken are Very much appreciated... Right now.. we need steady Doctor hands.. and a Strong God heart!!

*(Sorry Nick has been coaching me on my posts.. see what happens.. they get Longer and Longer) :D

abrungot,

I know your pain man. A year and a half ago my father was diagnoised with a cancerous brain tumor. He had 2 brain surgeries and has undergone 6 months of rigerous chemo treatments.

The good Lord hears your prayers...I know. My dad has been "cancer-free" for about 3 months now. He is getting stronger every day. He will have to be tested every 3 mos. for 5 years before he is termed as "CURED".

I would like to mention that the M D Anderson hospital in Houston saved his life, along with all of the prayers. They are wonderful people there and I believe their is no place on earth better for cancer treatments.

My dad is a fighter, and he just decided not to let this disease take him away. Be there for your father and tell him to fight it.

We'll keep your family in our prayes also,

Mel

Mel,

Congrats to your dad for making it through such a trying time..and I'm sure your ffamily's support was instrumental in his getting through...God bless him in his long fight.

Aaron,

Hey bro, you know we're all prayting for your Dad. Your dad, you and your entire family are all in our prayers. Take what time you need, but know that you will be missed.

And to add some more info...Aaron has been very instrumental in helping us improve Driver relations at THR and he's been a HUGE help to me in getting drivers out to Drivers Appearances...

God speed, Aaron...your racing family supports you.

**UPDATE**

I just got to the house from Boston.. After a 14 hours of going nutz *(6 for just the surgery).. Dad's In ICU. They only had to remove one Lobe of the Lung (Upper), a 3 inch section of rib where the tumor was attached, and a ton of Limph nodes in his chest.(precaution). Doc said that the Tumor has been growing for around 15 years in that lung!!! Undetected till now.. This doc is truely Awesome(She is a part time Lecture professor at Harvard).. the whole staff has been great!!.. Dad is resting and they are managing his pain...

Thank you all for the prayers.. and please continue.. we won't be out of the woods until a couple more days. Lots of things can still go wrong.. BUT... he is already wanting his Bananna Ice Cream.. So I think he will be just FINE!!!

P.S. I showed this to dad Last night.. and Even with his denial.. He was Glassy Eyed.. and wanted to thank all for Truely caring about a complete stranger!!

From the James/Lehman/Medlock family we hope that all keeps going in the right direction for you and your family.

I am a great crusader against smoking

TODAY IS NOT SOON ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE TO JUST GIVE IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO IT FOR SOMEONE THAT LOVE'S YOU OR FOR SOMEONE THAT YOU LOVE JUST DO IT!!!!!!

C

Thanks all for your prayers!!! Dad in my eye's is doing awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has been up walking around.. and got to eat a real meal tonight for dinner. First time since Tue's dinner.. man he was like a kid in the candy store.. They said he may move from the TICU to the regular floor tomorrow afternoon.. *(He's struggling to get of the O2 so they aren't sure) All in all i know he recovering He's got a laundry list of things for me to do here at the house.. ugggg and the being "Difficult" is back.. Looks like Wednesday of next week we will get him home.

Dad told me to be sure to thank all those "Great people in TX" I am doing it now.. but told him he can do it himself when he gets home!!

To all the teams Have a Kick butt Saturday night!!!!!! I may actually take a breather and look up a local track up here.....

Archived