2011 Technical Rules for Thunderhill Raceway and TSRS

debwill

my sport mod will be there sometimes this year. hope they don't do away with this class especially after such a good showing at the spectacular

79 Cody Beddoe

18 Bruce Beddoe

82 Anthony Monroe

87 Lawrence Mikulencak

33 Eddy Ross

17 Bruce Barber

12 Tator Mason

20 Taylor Vella

92 Jason Stanley

5 Michael Umschied

11 Lyndon Kirk

81 Daniel Sweeny

68 Rusty Head

21 Teresa Gural

11T James Cates

10 Don Painter

27J Garret Jonse

51 Greg Rohmer

15 Chris Swenson

88 Bobby Jack

28 Shawn Paul Lehman

72 Manny Trevino

6 Hector Aguirre

18S Roger Strickland

19 Benton Kemp

27 Todd Hudler

62 Paul Bolin

8 Kevin Sullivan

those are the cars that showed up to an asphalt race last year

and theres more coming out this year

sportsmod,

I'm sorry I don't recognize you username. As mentioned above, please send in your registration form by December 1. Here's a link to the form (includes mailing address):

THR 2011 Registration Form

What is your car number, please?

If the class doesn't end up racing at THR in 2011, your registration fee will be refunded.

Debbie,

Thanks for giving the Sport-Mods a chance to get registered by Dec 1st, before cancelling the class. We're working to get all the cars registered. In addition to the 7 mentioned in this thread, there are 3 others that I have contacted who plan to register. And one other, I'm sure will run too. So that makes 11. Don't know how much effort has been made to get some of the dirt cars to come to THR, but I've talk to a few. They say since IMCA changed rules this year to prohibit drivers running both pro and sport mods, there are a bunch of sport-mods on the market now. This should help keep the sport-mods affordable and grow our class. There are folks who like to run both dirt and asphalt and this class is a great way to do it. Think we just need to keep our rules consistant and lay out the welcome mat for them. They'll come :)

J.C.,

If we have 8-10 registrations by December 1, we'll take a serious look at adding the SportMods to the 2011 schedule. It's starting to look promising from all of the responses on this thread. If we decide not to run the SportMods, all registration fees will be refunded.

And you're welcome, SP!

I will be there as well with my sport mod from time to time as well. With building a new super and rebuilding cars and getting cars ready for the big money shows, some ppl just may not have time to register there sport mods for next season. Bump deadline to middle of februaury when test n tunes start and I'm sure there would be alot more cars registered. JMO

Jason Stanley

Archived