Drivers Meetings for the 2011 Season

speedy

Dan will be holding the drivers meeting for the Frontrunners, Texas Thunders and Bombers on Wednesday Nov. 17th at 7pm at the track in the pits at the drivers meeting area.The meeting for the Super Streets and Sport Mods will be on Thursday Nov. 18th at 7pm.

Everyone plz attend on your scheduled days. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT ALL THUNDER DRIVERS THAT HAVE CARS OR THAT ARE BUILDING CARS TO BE THERE!!!

***Nov. 17th at 7pm-Frontrunners, Texas Thunders and Bombers***

***Nov. 18th at 7pm-Super Streets and Sport Mods***

Any questions you can contact Dan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would also like to thank everyone for being at the banquet and Congratulatios to all the Champions and Rookies.

I want to give a SPECIAL THANKS to Freddie Malek for cooking the BBQ, it was excellent!!!!

I know everyone had a great time.

Thanks, Robin

Sorry I cant make the meeting,too far away.Are the rules going to be changed and voted on or is this for schedualing info only?

I would go if I could but we dont close till after 6.Maybe someone could call me if needed. Thanks,G.B.

This will be a drivers meeting on the rules GB. I am sure someone will keep you posted on what happens.

idk gb i didnt go just like i told everyone . but im waiting for a copy of the rules i hear they are saying no alum heads but it should say no aftermarket heads but i think the tires are still open but thats just thru the grapevine ill wait till i see the rules but if the pro sedans dont have a track to race at that leaves a lot of those cars just sitting around now

Well I hope we find enough common ground to allow the RGS Thunders and the frontrunners to be able to race together.Large car counts are the best to me.Im on my way to RGS tonight.The CC cars still have a free from DQ nite if any of you guys wanted to test your driving skills.

• 1 month later...

Archived