1. 17

2. 04

3. 44

4. 7

bombers

1. 3

2. 72

3. 88

in the TSRS race i think the #5 had them covered, he led the first 50 laps or so, with #50 close behind, im not sure what put out the #50 car, the 04 car took over 2nd after that and was doing all he could to hang on, the 17 car started 9th and had worked his way up to 3rd, and on a restart with 17 laps to go, he passed the 04 car for second then quickly ran down the 5 car, who eventually had a flat right front tire, passed him with about 7 or 8 to go, and went on to win, 16 cars started the race, a little lower car count than i expected, TSRS put on a good show, but those mufflers are terrible (JMO) overall the 75 laps of green flag racing was pretty cool, no serious wrecks and once they had a small delay for oil on the backstrecth.

TSRS had alot better race than the first one at CCMS. I just want to know how many cautions does the 2 car "Wrecking Ronald" have to be involved in before you kick him off the track? He caused cautions trying to race the leaders and he was laps down. He caused cautions throwing dirt on the track , what does it take ?

Thank you very much you can't be out there trying to race somebody when the leader is coming up on you and him and the 48 car are fighting for position when they're 4 or 5 laps down then he spins every so often putting debris on the track that could cost people racing for the lead the race.

Just curious did anyone else see the white towel or debris that appeared on the track with about 15-20 laps to go at the backstretch exit? Just curious if my eyes were playin tricks on me... It never was in the groove so they didnt trow a yellow or nothing...Just curious... One more note any idea how many tires went down through the race. I know Hudak lost one, Lloyd lost one, Elizondo went through 3 tires, Brian Schild went through 1 or 2, 00 had one go down causing his incident, Im not certain but I think the same thing happened to Ian (13) as well... Thats alot of tires to have go down... Also want to say it was good to see the sportsmanship of Damon Bean (44) by letting JP borrow a transmission after his broke during practice...To Owen it was great meeting you after the races and even though you had everything going on you stopped to chat with me... I hope I can get an opprotunity to go down there for a Fri night show sometime...

Marc

I figure it had alot to do with debris on the track from rocks and stuff like that the leaders have to run through after their is a spin and before the safety crew can make sure the driver is alright and then to clean up the debris.

Just curious did anyone else see the white towel or debris that appeared on the track with about 15-20 laps to go at the backstretch exit? Just curious if my eyes were playin tricks on me... It never was in the groove so they didnt trow a yellow or nothing...Just curious...

Marc

No your eyes where not playing tricks on you. I watched a man in a red shirt with big white flowers on it walk up by the track exit and toss a white towle over the wall and walk away. I could not believe it lol. What some will do lol.

Sam,

I had the same question about the #2 car. I met Mary Ann after the races and she told me that they took him out after three wrecks, which is their rules. That was only thing I saw in TSRS that I didn't like. Other than that, I think TSRS put on a good show. I am glad I went and saw for myself. I did enjoy the action and I'm glad all 75 laps were run green. Thanks to the TSRS guys and Mary Ann for putting on a good show!

On another note, my friend Darenger Nesloney, #3 in bombers, did so well!! He won his heat and the feature! His first feature win and his first heat win this year!! I am so proud to call him my friend. And you could tell that he truely loves the sport by the way he acted after winning the feature! That was a TRUE celabration! I just had to comment on that. :D

Jennifer

Good night of racing in the classes...enjoyed watching...however, I think we need to call the Texas Thunder class the "Wild & wooly Texas Thunders"! I think the bombers have been beat out of that title the last two weekends!

Plus, I'm getting tired of avoiding the wrecks only to wind up getting hit or pushed into them!! LOL :D

That is so true! I think a lot of the Texas Thunders need to pay closer attention on the track. That 8 car pile-up wouldn't have been that many if some of them had looked up and saw the yellow light in turn 4. There were a couple that hit at least 4 or 5 seconds after it had stopped. There is absolutely no reason for that. :blink: How are you feeling Rick?? I was worried since you have gotten hit so many times this year! And pretty hard too. How's the truck?? I hope you are out on Sat.!

It seems that several drivers are just driving to the front of their hood...not aware of anything past that. It IS getting old quick! LOL Believe it or not, I wasn't as sore the next morning as I was that night! It felt like someone tried to rip my spine out the back at the time of the head-on hit! Lots of damage too! Tire, rim, cv shaft, control arm, front & rear bumper, rack & pinion, hub, sway bar, & quarter panels all the way around Oh well...truck is coming back together...with luck we will be back Saturday night! :unsure:

Archived