THANKS

HiTech

I LIKE TO THANK ..JESSE .TEXAS SPEED ZONES VERY OWN ROSIE .. RICO ..JOSHUA .... ASHLEY ..... MY BROTHER .... AND A REALLY BIG BIG THANKS TO LALO ..FOR GETTING ANOTHER TRANS IN THE CAR .... EVERYONE SHOWED UP EARLY . INSTEAD OF GETTING THAT ALL IMPORTANT MAKE EM PURTY SLEEP ...LALO HAD THE TRANS .LOANED US HIS SHOP .WITH AIR AND A LIFT ....AND HIS TOOLS ..RICO WIELDED AND WAITED FOR US TO GET THROUGH ............ .... AND ME .DIDNT GET MUCH SLEEP LAST NIGHT .AND HAD NO PATIENCE FOR THIS TRANS JOB .... .. SO I SOUNDED LIKE AN A$$ .. ACTED LIKE AN A$$ ..SHOWED MY A$$ .... SORRY GUYS ..

I would also like to say thanks to Lalo, my dad, Jesse, Rosie, Rico, Steve and anyone else i might have missed for helping us get this done.

I know you didnt want to mess with the car and it showed and even though we might have gotten into it in front of everyone, it happens. Thanks dad for still staying with it and not giving up on it afterwhat happened. Love you dad!

and thanks again to Lalo for letting us use his shop and for the tranny.

Thanks guys, it couldnt have been done without you.

Joshua

thanks again .....like my son said to me at the track ..we tried ....we all gave it our best ....that old patch adam car .gave us fits ..just shows the dedication it takes .the money takes . just to field a car ... ........

JOSHUA ...... THOUGH I CAN BE A HARD PERSON TO BE AROUND SOMETIMES . NEVER FORGET I LOVE YOU TO ....... .. NEXT YEAR .IS ANOTHER YEAR WITH A FRESH START AND A NEW CAR WHICH EVER THE CLASS WILL BE ... HECK WE HAVE ALREADY HAD OUR BAD LUCK.. ONLY ONE WAY NOW ......UP .................OF THE MANY THINGS I GOT OUT OF THIS SHORT SEASON YOU AND I HAD ...... IS KNOWING .. YOU CAN WHEEL A CAR ...

Archived