tinacreswell

Please join us for our 4th Annual Car show, Sale and Pet Food Drive

Saturday November 6, 2010 at:

Simpson Performance Products

328 FM 306

New Braunfels, TX. 78130

11:00 am to 3:00 pm

Free Hot Dogs and drinks from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm

GREAT prices on discontinued products and Snell 2005 Auto and Motorcycle helmets

Please register for Car Show now with Candace Ritter at critter@teamsimpson.com or 830-625-1774 X146.

Each entry that participates will be giving a $25.00 certificate toward any $75.00 purchase.

Special raffle for all car show entries. The potential prizes are: a Bandit helmet, Posi grip gloves, Hightop driving shoes and 5 point camlock seat belt assembly.

$100.00 Simpson certificate will be awarded to the Crowd Favorite Entry.

Fun activities for the kids…Bounce house and yummy cotton candy!

Make a donation of any unopened pet food, cat litter or cash to support the local Humane Society and have a chance to win an AUTOGRAPHED John Force or Robert Hight Collectible helmet.

Lots of great prizes will be giving away through out the day hope you all will be able to join us!

I'll be at this one for sure!

Simpson and Tina Creswell have supported Texas racing for years. Let's make every effort to make this the biggest, best Simpson Car Show ever!

I'm pretty sure this will be held at the Simpson Headquarters at 328 FM 306, New Braunfels, TX 78130. Take Exit 191 on I-35 just north of New Braunfels and head west on 306 for about a quarter-mile. Simpson is on the right.

Let's get those stock cars and trucks registered with Candace ASAP!

Nick

Do you have room for some Corvettes? Could bring as many as five...

Folks, this is a great opportunity to show off your car... I glad it is on the 6th. We had to miss last time because it was The Mile weekend.

Tina thanks as always....

Mark

P.S. I still want the Nitro Fish Jersey.... (Hint Hint!)

Since its at the end of the season Im afraid alot of the stock cars are not in tip top shape. I know mine arent. but... if you wanna have some real racecars and not show pieces, I might have one or two lying around.

if you wanna have some real racecars and not show pieces, I might have one or two lying around.

I went to this show last year, Cory, and they had a bunch of real race cars. Take one or both, they are glad to have them. They will have all manner of race cars there.

I think they would like to see some vintage cars, so bring your late model.

if you wanna have some real racecars and not show pieces, I might have one or two lying around.

I went to this show last year, Cory, and they had a bunch of real race cars. Take one or both, they are glad to have them. They will have all manner of race cars there.

I think they would like to see some vintage cars, so bring your late model.

Tom, with you there, nothing else is as vintage. You have the monopoly on that. :lol:

This might sound stupid but is this for just racecars or classic cars. Cause we could put the wifes 66 Lemans in this show, we are doing the Texas Classic Car Show at Rudy's in North Austin this weekend to support Make a Wish Foundation.

Josh,

They had a little of everything there last year. A drag boat, Motorcycles, Every kind of race car, classic cars, drag cars.

It is open to about anything you can come up with.

Even Cory's almost 40 year old Late Model. Or is it almost 40 Cory and his Late Model??

Josh,

They had a little of everything there last year. A drag boat, Motorcycles, Every kind of race car, classic cars, drag cars.

Even Cory's almost 40 year old Late Model. Or is it almost 40 Cory and his Late Model??

Tom, It may be old but it has something most latemodels dont. 2 yes two, derby wins. ;)

Josh,

Cory

Should I get some "Muscle" together and pay Mr.txtom a visit? :lol::lol:

I really don't think it matters whether the stock cars have a tire mark or two or "racer tape" holding the nose on. People come to these shows to see what's happening and they are just as interested in the dings and dents as they are spit shine and polish.

Bring those cars out and support a Texas business that has supported Texas racers for years!

Nick

I really don't think it matters whether the stock cars have a tire mark or two or "racer tape" holding the nose on. People come to these shows to see what's happening and they are just as interested in the dings and dents as they are spit shine and polish.

Bring those cars out and support a Texas business that has supported Texas racers for years!

Nick

I am planning to head down there and shoot some video of all the cars!

Sounds like it should be fun with plenty to see!

I am planning to head down there and shoot some video of all the cars!

Sounds like it should be fun with plenty to see!

We'll sit down with Tina and get her to tell some stories from when she was driving... and maybe talk with a few of the car owners as well. Sounds like fun!

Nick

Thanks Nick you are right we like them all whether they look brand new or have a season of racing on them. In the past we have had race cars, classic cars, TF Hydro boats, custom choppers, go-karts and road course cars. I think the variety of cars is what makes our car show so much fun.

Mark please bring your vette's would love to see them!

To register for car show please email Candace Ritter at critter@teamsimpson.com. If you have any questions please call Tina Creswell at 800-654-7223X111.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Tina Creswell

• 4 weeks later...
Thought I would bump this up to remind everyone that it is this weekend!

Hope you see you there!

Duke

Yes, sir! Duke and I will be there with the TexasHighDef video equipment, furry mic cover and all! Shine up those cars. Should be a great day!

Nick

Duke O'Connor (TexasHighDef) and I had a great time at the Simpson Performance Products car show in New Branunfels today.

Duke got some great video of the cars and the "going-ons" and we had a chance to sit down and chat with a very busy Tina Creswell, the Sales Manager at the New Braunfels manufacturing plant and retail store. Duke should have a video ready in a few days.

Although my helmet-buying days are long gone, I did purchase a new Simpson tee shirt. My old one must have shrunk in the closet. Sixty pounds ago it fit perfect! LOL

If anyone has pics from the Simpson Car Show, feel free to post them.

Nick

Delisa and I were there. Said hey to Duke and tried to say hey to Nick, but he was bz... Didn't see Tina so "HEY!" Tina...

Tina,

Sorry we didn't get the Vettes and the truck there as we had planned. Seems as though we all got bz... Anyways we will be there for the 5th Annual... ;)

Mark

Archived