LeAnn Albert

trk31

granmaw and me was there last nite to watch the nurce hook up her fuel line she is up beat and looks good.jim called this morn. and said he unhooker her fuel line.so now we can call him nuce cratchet.one day at a time sweet JESUS

Thanks everyone again for all the prayers. I am still in need of them, so keep them coming. It's been a long road, but can only get better. Would of loved to be at the races last night. Kind of was with Nick's updates...thanks Nick! I hope to be able to make the last one on the 16th. Glad to be home and so grateful for home health nurses to be able to attend to me at home. Please keep myself and my family in your prayers...it's been hard on us all.

Thanks, LeAnn

• 2 weeks later...

Gunnar....If the race was today the answer would be no! However, I want to go so bad, if I feel better by Sat. I might just torture myself. I just wish the ride wasn't so far. It has killed me missing the last 3 races :( I'm still pretty yucky, but starting to feel a little better each day. God willing I will see y'all Sat., but if not tell Cary to be nice....lol.

Gunnar....If the race was today the answer would be no! However, I want to go so bad, if I feel better by Sat. I might just torture myself. I just wish the ride wasn't so far. It has killed me missing the last 3 races :( I'm still pretty yucky, but starting to feel a little better each day. God willing I will see y'all Sat., but if not tell Cary to be nice....lol.

Hope you make it! Cary, he is alway's nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Gunnar, and the 99 Team I am back in because of my white blood count being elavated and fever. Waiting for blood cultures to come back, and will have more test done in the morning. Trying to rule out possible picc line infection or any infection at that. I cant seem to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I continue to stay strong having the support from family and friends like y'all. On a funny note, as we were pulling into the hospital parking lot yesterday Jimmy looks at me and says, "honey your home"..... gotta love his sense of humor...lol. PLEASE keep me and my family in prayer.

Thanks again,

LeAnn

Archived