CHAMPIONSHIP NIGHT

SassyCassie14

I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS HERE ALREADY. ITS SAD AND SEEMS LIKE THIS YEAR HAS GONE BY WAY TOOOOOO FAST... TOO MANY WEEKS OFF THATS FOR SURE!

I'M SURPRISED JAMIE HASN'T DONE THIS YET, BUT I KNOW HES UNDER THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW, SO I'LL ASK IT....

WHO ALL IS RACING HERE THIS WEEKEND FOR CHAMPIONSHIP NIGHT???

LETS HERE IT

113 frontrunner will be there! Well Hailee will be in yet another borrowed car.. Her car kinda died :( ... Oh well atleast it made it almost the whole season lol

I agree Cassie! It makes me real sad to see yet another season to come to an end!! One good thing- we wil see whose turn it is to make an a$$ out of themselves at this years banquet lol.. Gotta love DIRT RACIN!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS HERE ALREADY. ITS SAD AND SEEMS LIKE THIS YEAR HAS GONE BY WAY TOOOOOO FAST... TOO MANY WEEKS OFF THATS FOR SURE!

I'M SURPRISED JAMIE HASN'T DONE THIS YET, BUT I KNOW HES UNDER THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW, SO I'LL ASK IT....

WHO ALL IS RACING HERE THIS WEEKEND FOR CHAMPIONSHIP NIGHT???

LETS HERE IT

Definitely not feeling well but with the wife and daughter gone this weekend, I'm going to have to find something to keep me out of trouble...LOL...JK Count me in. As you mentioned this is the end of the regular season at most tracks. Not to hijack this thread but who's racing where and when in the off season, if anywhere at all?

Archived