speedy

CC Speedways 1st Annual Speedfest

Thursday Oct 7th-5pm- FREE practice till Dark

Friday Oct 8th- Pit Pass's will be 10.00

5pm- Practice

7pm-Time Trials

8pm-Quailifying/Heat races

Powder Puff race, Mechanics Race and also a Train Race

**We are gona have foot races and bike races for the kids, so kids bring your bikes to the races friday night****

Saturday-Oct. 9th-Pit Pass's will be 25.00

5pm- Practice

8pm- Last chance race/ Features will start right after last chance race

Demo derby

We will not be charging any registration fees.Transponders are required!!

The order the class's will be run in is as follows- Front Runners, Bombers, Texas Thunders, Super Streets, Sport Mods.

Any questions on the race you can call the Track at 361-289-8847 or call Dan at 361-332-9716 also you can send me a message and I will get answers for you.

****Schedule subject to change*****

robin you and everyone at the track do a great job. do, i always agree no!!! but we do appciate.ah i cant spell that word.

thank you again j.j.&s. racing jimmy,michell,brianna,criss,al,james,rex,joe,little joe,reco,lalo,johnny, walmart greeter, john and stephen.

Thank you John we try our best !!

have you figured out the payout yet

Mr Carpenter, I will see what i can find out for ya. You plan on racing?

Hope to see everyone out there that has cars to run at CC Speedway, so get those cars out of the garage,shed or where eveer they are and get them ready for Oct 7,8 and 9th.If you dont have a car to run join us to watch some great racing action.

What happens if we can't make Friday before 7? Could we qualify Saturday? Kinda like last chance qualifying? Thanks Jason Stanley
Yes the first eight positions will be by qualifying race Friday. Saturday last chance qualifying to determan rest of the field. Hope ya'll can make it down. Its gonna be a blast

Remember if you have questions you may contact Dan at the number I listed above.Hope to see everyone at the Oct. Race. I am still working on finding a deal for hotel for that weekend so as soon as can find out something i will post it. It should be done before the weekend is over. Thanks everyone for being patient.

Levi's looking forward to race on Saturday! #32 Super will be there!

Do you know how many laps the feature will be yet.

Thanks,

Mel

Good to see your comming down, I'll make you feel like at home as you did for me ..Levi your a good person . Laps, I hope 40 also, I dont know Just drive till you see me get the checkered flag JK lol ..See you there SS 27

robin you and everyone at the track do a great job. do, i always agree no!!! but we do appciate.ah i cant spell that word.

thank you again j.j.&s. racing jimmy,michell,brianna,criss,al,james,rex,joe,little joe,reco,lalo,johnny, walmart greeter, john and stephen.

Hey, what about me :)

Archived