modifieds

DRC

i have noticed this through out the year, since the body panel being a little longer or wider doesn't make you go any faster i have not said anything because we needed the car count. If someone tried to claim than i think it would have been brought up at that time. My understanding is IMCA rules so I would think stamped tires, I would call Jim and get a ruling and hopefully he will post it so all can see.

I guess my main question is the spoiler and sail panels. maybe they are just running for money no points no claim but that would hurt the imca points chasers. thanks for the help.

I don't recall seeing any with spoilers this week, assuming you are talking about this week.

really not a big deal curious more than anything. Imca says sail panels must go to the rear of the car and no spoiler maybe I got mixed up and thought I saw a white car with a spoiler on it but maybe it was a sport mod.

I think you saw the 21 Mod he had the sides for a spoiler but the spoiler itself was removed.. I only say that because I had a conversation with someone on the exact same thing...

they will be off for the oct race we just did not think they would cause a fuss one night since the spoiler was going back on for this week sorry to upset anyone

no please don't take it wrong no fuss. just trying to figure out if we would be legal to run some there.

Archived