***Fall Classic Pre-Entry Form***

• 3 weeks later...

I have received several calls asking if we take credit card payments for The Fall Classic Pre-Entry. The answer is "YES". For anyone that would like or is paying their Pre-Entry via credit card call me anytime after 6:00 pm and I will take care of that for you. Contact information is below, thanks...

• 2 weeks later...
October 30th is the cut off for Pre-Entry so make sure you have your form turned in by then. Call me if you need me to fill it out for you or if you are paying via credit card...

You can pay your Pre-Entry at the gate Saturday night October 30th for those that have called and asked...

Friday night will be heats, B-mains and an A-main qualifier which will set the top 10 for the A-Main on Saturday night. Saturday night will be heats and B's to set the remainder of the field.

Long and short is yes you can miss Friday and come Saturday but you will miss a chance at starting in the top 10 for the A-Main on Saturday, it will still be $ 100.00 Pre-Entry and $ 150.00 at the gate even if you only race Saturday Night. Pit Pass is $ 30.00 Friday night and $ 30.00 Saturday night.

(From another thread on this forum page)

Archived