LeAnn Albert

trk31

while in tech, leann called me and they are doing some more test tonight. dr. does not like the fever. i just wnat everyone to know what a wonderful wife i have. she puts up with me and then tells me to go racing while she lays in the hospital. all prayers are very much apreciated by all of us. thanks again everyone and thanks leann for being so wonderful.

Want to take a minute to thank everyone for all there thoughts and prayers through this difficult ordeal. It has been a rough road, but I continue to have faith and trust in God and my family, and just wait for anymore instruction the Dr might have. Thanks again!!!

Update?

well here we go. on the cat scan they may have found an area where they reconnected the small intestine together. they are going to do a procedure in the morning to see, if so they will try to fix it while she is already out. hopefully she will not have to have anything done. 12 days in here and she really wants to go home. thank god she is holding strong. knowing that so many people are praying for her keeps here going, so thanks everyone. i really mean thanks from the bottom of my heart.

jim :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Whenever a situation is bathed in this much prayer - and I know many of us are praying about this - and things don't seem to be going the way we hope, there IS a reason. It's just that we don't know that reason yet.

But we do know this from Romans 8:28. "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Nick

Archived