Question about CCMS

TX_Trouble

I was just wondering why the bombers get to run before the super streets. I don't understand why you would want to run a class that has so many wrecks and therefore leaving the track so messy as to cause more wrecks for the super street class. And what happened to running the heats 1st heat for each class, then 2nd heat for each class, not consecutively. I have heard several drivers make comments about not getting to watch the other race(s) in their own class. If I was a driver, I would like to see how my competition was running. Just wondering what the reasons are for these decisions about the line-ups.

From what I have seen at other tracks I.E. SAS and THR and to a lesser extent HMP what I have seen at these venues they usuallr run the heats from on class in one group then the next group so on and so forth... At SAS they tend with the exception of the Roadrunners from the lower classes up with the Late Models almost always last unless there is weather bearing down. @ THR last week they ran all the heats by class then and changed up the format of the Mains By going LM first, Hobbies next, then Superstreets, then Grand Stocks. At HMP they seem to go mainly from the lower classes and up. Just wanted to post this to give you an idea of how the other tracks are doing things...

Marc

ONCE AGAIN FROM A DRIVERS POINT OF VIEW. IM NOT COMPLAINING BUT I DO ENJOY WATCHING MY FRIENDS & FELLOW DRIVERS RACE THEIR HEATS. BUT THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE NOW BECOUSE OF THE WAY THE HEATS ARE ORGANIZED. I CAN LIVE WITH THAT BUT WHAT I REALLY MISS IS THE AUSTRALIAN PERSUITS THAT WE USED TO RUN. THAT IS ONE FUN RACE.

Archived