Joey's Hard Hit

Jackie Jax

Joey my Son was in a wreck and Thunder Hill Raceway tonight and was transported to Seton in Kyle with possible rib damage, dehydration and low blood pressure. He's being checked out as we speak and is with his loving sister Julia and his loving g/f Laura and his wonderful Uncle Robert and Cousin Justin and his g/f, thanks you guys for taking care of my boy..... Please keep Joey in your prayers, that young man of mine is very lucky and so blessed by all his racing family, yall mean so much to him......

Thanks Louis

Just got an update from my Mom who talked to my brother Robert, Joey fractured his elbow not to sure about the ribs just yet...... Will keep yall posted I promise

I think it was Nick, Julia took video of it, when she gets home I"m gonna look at it..... I haven't talked to Joey as when I posted this just yet.....

You never know how hard a hit it really is unless you were in the car. Some wrecks look like no one could survive and the driver walks out without a scratch. Others just look like a fender-bender and serious injuries result. We're all hoping Joey will be just fine and back racing soon.

Nick

Thank You All For Being There for Joey last night, from his Uncle to Gunnar to Laura his wonderful g/f to everyone that took care of my Son, it means alot to me.. He's here at my Moms this morning says he's sore, but all in all ok.....

Archived