Saturday 9-11

racer61

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Good luck to all.

As a reminder, its not often that a day of such importance falls on a day that we as racers get to come together. I hope that everyone can take advantage of the oppertunity to support the country. Im sure stockcars of all kinds all across the country will be flying flags in remembrance and celebration of such a wonderful country we live in, and of the tragedies for which this day is remembered. Im sure we are all thankful for our troops, but it really means alot to them when they see such pride in others. Again, good luck to all and god bless.

Cory

Amen to that. We should all take a moment and reflect back on that terrible day and also remember all of those that have fallen so we may do the things we love to do. God Bless all the troops and others who rpotect us on a daily basis.

J.C. Pilcher

10th Mountain Division

U.S. Army

1984-1992

After 9-11, almost every house on my block flew the U.S. Flag. When I got up this morning to take walk, I was the only house on the street flying the flag - as I have done every day for the past 36 years.

I don't think they hate America, they just take it for granted. But the time is coming - and I believe it's right around the corner - when my neighbors won't be able to take it for granted.

Nick

Thank you to all of our troops. My son is a Lance Corp. in the Marine Corp. and we are so proud of his decision to serve. He graduated boot camp last October and may get deployed to Afganistan next year. That scares the crap out of me, but it makes me cry when I think of how proud his whole family is of him. He is an awesome young man. May God be whith all of our troops.

Archived