DON SONSENSKA

koab26

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO DON I USED TO ALWAYS SEE THEM UP HERE IN DALLAS FOR THE SPRING AND FALL NATIONALS AT TEXAS MOTORPLEX. A CHILDHOOD FRIEND OF MINE WORKED ON HIS CREW HIS NAME IS MICHAEL LEBLANC AND HE WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL AT JOHN JAY IN SAN ANTONIO. THEY BOTH LIVED ON THE SOUTHSIDE OF SAN ANTONIO AND I BELIEVE MICHAEL LIVED IN A SUBDIVISION CALLED ADAMS HILL. IS DON STILL INVOLVED IN RACING, I ALSO REMEMBER HIS SON ALSO BEING ON THE CREW AND WAS POSSIBLY HIS CREWCHIEF WHEN HE GOT OLDER.

JUST THREW A PIC OF MYSELF IN HERE, MAYBE MIKE WILL REMEMBER ME IF HE SEES THIS LOL

post-3-1283445190.jpg

Last I hear he was living up around Spring Branch.....He ran a few of the IHRA shows at SAR....

When I was at the drag boat races in Marble Falls last month they were talking about him or interviewing him or something....I was busy writing and not paying attention at the time.....But I heard Mr Magoo and that's about all I caught....

koab26,

First, we welcome you to the forum and I'm sure someone will find you here sooner or later.

Each day new people discover the site.

In the meantime, keep checking back and feel free to roam around the site with all the hundreds of threads. Who knows he might be in there somewhere.

Nice Ride There!

-Randy

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO DON I USED TO ALWAYS SEE THEM UP HERE IN DALLAS FOR THE SPRING AND FALL NATIONALS AT TEXAS MOTORPLEX. A CHILDHOOD FRIEND OF MINE WORKED ON HIS CREW HIS NAME IS MICHAEL LEBLANC AND HE WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL AT JOHN JAY IN SAN ANTONIO. THEY BOTH LIVED ON THE SOUTHSIDE OF SAN ANTONIO AND I BELIEVE MICHAEL LIVED IN A SUBDIVISION CALLED ADAMS HILL. IS DON STILL INVOLVED IN RACING, I ALSO REMEMBER HIS SON ALSO BEING ON THE CREW AND WAS POSSIBLY HIS CREWCHIEF WHEN HE GOT OLDER.

JUST THREW A PIC OF MYSELF IN HERE, MAYBE MIKE WILL REMEMBER ME IF HE SEES THIS LOL

post-3-1283445190.jpg

Archived