oct race?

LEONARD16

There will be a race, I believe it's still going to be a 2 day show. THR Super stocks may show up as is and run with our super streets. They will be teched in accordance with THR rules. I hope as many of ya'll can come as possible. Anyone with interest in participating in this event may contact me at info@otwracingservices.com

Randy Borlace

CC Speedway Tech Man

so what classes are running where can people find out more about this race

well they handed an invatation to tps ..but contract with thunder hill .wont work out ...rain date .....just in case .......if they cant get tps ..then those that still want to run after tps season is over ..should load up and race for no points ..and make this a real big show of cars ..only problem is tires.....plus seeing its a big weekend it could not hurt ...........front runners . hope they can run and bring alot down from thunder hill ...trucks ..yeppers ...suppers .. bombers ...boy what a weekend ..and make this happen every year ..cc needs a show like this ..... maybe when this is all out ..we as drivers car owners ..and yes pit crew for those who think we need to keep our mouth shut ..lol could help with finding sponsors ..even small sponsors ...adds up

We will be posting the info on the 2 day race we will be having soon with all info you will need.I will also be doing some checking with hotels close to the track to see what kind of deal we can get for the out of town racers that will be coming to join us for the race. Give me a few more days and i shoud have all the info posted.Any questions please call the track at 361-289-8847 if no answer leave a message or you can e-mail me at rkemptx@yahoo.com and I will get the answers for you.

THanks, Robin

Your ministocks will be perfect to run with CC frontrunners.CC has always had a substancial 4 cyl class.It was,afterall,started as a tracks for midgets.Even AJ Fojt raced midgets here.No driver restrictions.Lots of fun with lots of cars,becomes a drivers race.WHO CAN RIDE THE BULL ALL THE WAY ??? Trickier than it looks.

Unfortunately the Texas Thunders have no cars to draw from other than Pro Sedans and they are not allowed to race outside their organization.Very fast 4 cyl cars though.Very low 16s on street tires.Another drivers race.

Now that I understand the rain contract deal,if the Spactular races as schedueled any Pro Sedan can be available on Oct 8-9 if they wanted to.No contract needed for this race.Maybe we will see that organization support CC Speedway as well in its recovery endavors.Might lead to more PS races next year.Who knows.I just know working together helps everyone.

So by what has been said in the last few post the 21 and 73 should be out laws but they prove evernight they race that you can put on street tires and run with the thunder class at CC Speedway

no i put slicks on my thunder and run good with them. there is noting wrong with the two yellow cars.

but anyway what do yall say if the day is open put some steets on them cars and see what yall can do i think it would be a good race. what u say 97, mike, and laylow lol or who ever

Archived