2 - #79 Cody Beddoe

3 - #20 Taylor Vella

4 - #19x Bubba Cope

DEMO DERBY

1 -#82 Taylor Vella

2 - #06 Paul Vogler

3 - #27 Todd Hudler

What happened to the #6 in the thunders did he show up

The neon was not there last night. When he went to get it loaded up on the trailer to take it to the track it wouldnt start and they worked on it all afternoon and did get it figured out. It should be there next week hopefully.

neons have a notoriously bad engine wiring harness. Problem areas are the coil, camshaft sensor, and crank sensor plugs. They often get loose and fail to make a connection. I always soldered the wires on to the sensor. I bet HiTech sells alot of cam and crank sensors for neons.

neons have a notoriously bad engine wiring harness. Problem areas are the coil, camshaft sensor, and crank sensor plugs. They often get loose and fail to make a connection. I always soldered the wires on to the sensor. I bet HiTech sells alot of cam and crank sensors for neons.

did not think aboult those till later ..and yes we do sell alot of those cam sensors .....not many crank sensors ....... he didnt go into detail ..we were watching my son race ...so i wasnt thinkng aboult neons ........ i didnt ask him how it was running before the problem ..most cam sensors will act up and run out of time if you will .. kinda give you a warning ........... most cranks sensors will just not start .and mostly with out warning .. my bet cam sensor ...............will what year is that old car anyway ...... did you leave the obd plug ....can possibly check it ...

HiTech, that cars prolly a 95 or 96 and yes the plug is still under the dash somewhere. It might even have the stock instrument cluster in it, it did when Rick had it. An interesting note is that this car was not built to be a race car. Me and my boss at the time wanted to learn how to drive a car on 2 wheels, so we welded the diff and threw an old motor I had laying around in it. Next thing you know Owen opens the dirt track and says FWDs can lock there diffs. So in with a roll cage and we went racing. We never got to try the joey chitwood stuff with that car. I did however make an attempt at driving on 2 wheels at Todd Evens house a couple years later in my other neon, the one in my avatar. We built a ramp and I made about 10 attempted at it before the fuel pump broke in half in the fuel cell. The farthest I made it was about 15 or 20 feet, but hey, at least I tried! I still have it on video somewhere.

Yes the car did have everthing you said in it unless the people I sold it to took it out .The car was the same way it was when I bought it from Rick beside the fuel cell I put in not the stock gas tank oh and I have the locked transmision at home

Yes the car did have everthing you said in it unless the people I sold it to took it out .The car was the same way it was when I bought it from Rick beside the fuel cell I put in not the stock gas tank oh and I have the locked transmision at home

then he should have it scanned ... i would not buy a computor unless he knows 100 percent sure it is junk ..... ussualy it will be one of three things .....coil ..crank sensor ..cam sensor ..ok a forth .. timeing belt broke ..dont know if it has an igniter ..

Archived