Thanks

JMcCain8

No problem but since you did use the parts I assume that means you agreed to my terms of never racing a 4 cylinder. By not racing a 4 cylinder you will be able to save all your tears for something that really matters. (Like sad movie, or old dog passing away, or first born child) . You will have much more fun racing. LOL

No problem but since you did use the parts I assume that means you agreed to my terms of never racing a 4 cylinder. By not racing a 4 cylinder you will be able to save all your tears for something that really matters. (Like sad movie, or old dog passing away, or first born child) . You will have much more fun racing. LOL

LOL at poorboy!

Nick

ok im his dad i know ...but .poorboy you were not at cc saterday night ...different driver from the week before .... had no problems with belt ....do have a leaky head gasket from the previous week i suspect . little bubbles floating up in radiator ..plus building to much pressure up in the hoses ....it did get real hot that last saterday night ...... got hot this time but only at the end of the feature .and comeing off the track .240 plus ... ..go back to leak ....so have to pull heads .......... I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU ..THOUGH I DID IN PERSON ... BUT HERE I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW ..YOU WERE A BIG HELP ....

LOL at poorboy!

Nick

I AGREE ITS FUNNY ... BUT POORBOY YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSE THE LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG ..

Archived