Texas IMCA Nationals

Heart O Texas Speedway will host the 5th Annual Texas IMCA Nationals presented by Smileys Racing Products Saturday May 29th and Sunday May 30th! HOT Speedway will also be running a regular race program Friday May 28th, the Night before the Nationals!

IMCA Modifieds

$2000 to Win!

$350 to Start!

$100 Non-Qualifier

IMCA Stock Cars

$1500 to Win!

$150 to Start!

$75 Non-Qualifier

IMCA Hobby Stock

$250 to Win

$25 to Start

$15 Non-Qualifier

Jr Mini Stock

Trohpys Only!

Schedule

Friday, May 28th

HOT Regular Race Program

Gates Open at 6PM

Races Start at 8PM

Hot Laps for 1 Hour after Race Program!

Saturday, May 29th

TX IMCA Nationals

Heat, B-Mains, & Quailifing for A-Main

Gates Open at 3PM

Hot Laps 6PM to 7PM

Draw Closes at 6PM

Races Start at 7PM

Sunday, May 30th

Heats, B-Mains, Last Chance Qualifing, & A-Mains

Gates Open at 3PM

Hot Laps 6PM to 7PM

Draw Closes at 6PM

Races Start at 7PM

Monday, May 31

Will be a Rain Date if needed

Pit Passes $25

General Admission

Adults $10

Kids 7-11 $3

Kids 6 & Under FREE

For more info call 254-829-2294

or visit this site Texasimcanationals.com

Champions Roundup races added to Texas I.M.C.A. Nationals card

WACO, Texas (May 5) – Two more champions will take checkered flags at the Texas I.M.C.A. Nationals.

Champions Roundup features for Modifieds and for Stock Cars have been added to the May 29-30 special events prgram at Heart O’ Texas Speedway in Waco. Qualifying events will be held Saturday and both feature races join the Sunday card.

Sponsored by Jeff’s Performance Automotive of Sherman, Texas, each Roundup feature will pay $300 to win and a minimum of $50 to start. Both the number of cars and the number of laps – 10 or 12 in each case – will be determined by the number of heat races needed to set the field.

Drivers eligible to qualify for Champions Roundup features include former Modified and Stock Car Texas I.M.C.A. Nationals feature winners, Texas track and special series champions since 2000 and current track points leaders or runner-ups.

Roundup races will lead off Sunday’s show, with last-chance qualifying events and then feature events for the Modifieds, Stock Cars and Hobby Stocks to follow.

“We have recognized track, state and regional champions for several years,” I.M.C.A. Vice President of Operations Brett Root said. “The Texas I.M.C.A. Nationals is perhaps the best opportunity to assemble the most successful Modified and Stock Car drivers in the region and crown a champion of the champions in both classes.”

Former Modified feature winners at the Texas I.M.C.A. Nationals include Ronnie Gould, Scotty Brown, Henry Witt Jr. and Kelly Cross. Stock Car feature winners were Tim Clonch, Jeff Turner and Duain Pritchett. No main event was held for the Stocks in 2001 because of rain.

Also eligible for the Modified Roundup are these 2000-03 track and/or special series champions:

Glen D. Allen, Wes Armstrong. Jack Baggerly, Stacy Bateman, Dusty Wayne Belcher, Brandon Black, Chris Bragg, Billy Brierton, Bo Briley, Darryl Campbell, Brian Canady, Gary Chambless, Tim Clonch, Jeff Crane, Patrik Daniel, Tommy Davis Jr., Brad Dixon, Monty Douglas, P.J. Egbert, David Elliott, Neal Flowers, Kenny Gaddis, Chris Glick, Keith Green, Rick Green, Hardy Henderson, Ray Doug Hibbard, James Holder, Victor Keeling, Keith McCullough, William Patrick McGuire, David Alan McKay, Shane Morton, Vince Ogle, Tim Ridgeway, Jochum Schievink, Blaine Shives, Varian Sisson, Gary Smith, Kyle Taylor, Max Eddie Thomas, Jube Walker, Jared Webb, Jeff White, Keith White, Ronny Yielding and Dennis Zimmerman.

Other Stock Car drivers winning Texas track or special titles between 2000 and 2003 are:

Brandon Bishnow, Ken Boatman, Jason Bogard, Wendall Bolden, Jerry (Jay) Bransom Jr., Charles Brewer, Ricky Bunch, Thomas Clark Jr., Robert M. (Scotty) Cook, Jeff Crane, Tracy Crawford, Daniel Davis, Steve DeGrote, Tom Earl III, Jason Gore, Mike Greer, Chris Gunn, Dustin Hammargren, Kirk Henson, Mickey Henson, J.W. Johnson, David M. Jones, Tommy Kays, Ray Kemp Jr., Benji Kirkpatrick, Randal Ledbetter, Dean Lynch, Gary Miller, Mark Mohon, Darryl Moseley, DeWayne Pace, Arnold Patton, Tim Pyle, Richard Riley, Gary Sanders, Richard Schwartz Jr., J.R. Shoemaker, Steve Spoonts, Kevin Sustaire, Allen Waltermire and Charlie Wilson.

Helping promote the Texas I.M.C.A. Nationals as well as the regular weekly program at HO’T are 281 Speedway in Stephenville, Abilene Speedway, Boyd Raceway, Cardinal Motor Speedway in Eunice, N.M., Grayson County Speedway in Bells, Kennedale Motor Speedway, Texas Thunder Speedway in Killeen and Thunder Mountain Speedway at Rusk. All eight of those tracks will be shut down for the Memorial Day Weekend.

Danz Designs in Abilene Tx is making the big plastic winners checks for the Champions RoundUp and is added $200 to the purse!

Max's Kawasaki-Honda-Yamaha & Polaris is giving 2 $1000 Girt Certificates off the price of a ATP 300 Polaris 4-Wheeler! 1 for the Modifieds and 1 for the Stock Cars!

Left Turn Gragphics is putting up a $250 gift certificate for the Champions RoundUp in both the Modifieds and Stock Cars! Certificates can be used for Tee Shirts or Graphics!

Differential Specialties & Profomance Supply: 1 Ring Gear & Pinon for the Modifieds and Stock Cars! Ratio 650 & Below

Pflugerville Engine & Machine: 8 Sets of Custom Valve Covers! 4 For each Class

Call Rob Anytime/Night 325-695-2369 or Day 325-725-3849 if you like to Sponsor the Champions RoundUp and the Texas Nationals!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parsons Roofing will be adding $100 to my SLIDER Hard Charger Award in BOTH the Modifieds and Stock car classes!

Brazos Roofing will be adding $100 to my SLIDER Hard Charger Award for the Hobby Stock Class

Danz Designs will be adding a graphic number set to my SLIDER Hard Charger Award for the Jr Mini Stock class!

Left Turn Graphics will adding a $100 Gift Certificate in the Modified Class for me to give away!

I really want to thank Parsons Roofing, Brazos Roofing, Danz Designs, and Left Turn Graphics for helping me, help the racers!

Archived