**DATE CHANGE FOR THE HAVOC**

We are moving the date for The Havoc to November 5 & 6, 2010. Jim and I have given this alot of thought and we want to make sure that everyone from everywhere has an opportunity to make this event. With four other events taking place on October 29 & 30, 2010 we both feel this is the honorable procedure. THE PURSE PAYOUTS HAVE NOT AND WILL NOT CHANGE. JUST THE DATE! All we are doing is moving this event one week out so let's not make more out of this than what it is please. We will be racing a normal schedule on October 30, 2010.

For any further information please contact me at the information below.

We are moving the date for The Havoc to November 5 & 6, 2010. Jim and I have given this alot of thought and we want to make sure that everyone from everywhere has an opportunity to make this event. With four other events taking place on October 29 & 30, 2010 we both feel this is the honorable procedure. THE PURSE PAYOUTS HAVE NOT AND WILL NOT CHANGE. JUST THE DATE! All we are doing is moving this event one week out so let's not make more out of this than what it is please. We will be racing a normal schedule on October 30, 2010.

For any further information please contact me at the information below.

Not sure how this might effect the HAVOC driver and crowd turnout, but that is opening weekend of Deer Season and Nascar AAA 500 weekend at TMS.

:angry::angry: AS DEDICATED AS WE ARE TO MAKING EVERY POSSIBLE RACE , WE WON'T BE ABLE TO DEFEND THE TITLE OF 1ST ANNUAL HAVOC VICTORY :( ,

GONE HUNTING :P:P

A BIG THANKS FOR GIVING US A PLACE TO RACE, WE APPRECIATE ALL THE HARD WORK THAT THE TRACK STAFF DOES, THANKS AGAIN

KARTRACER

We will be okay, thanks for the info though...That was the first thing my step-son told me, "you do know thats the first weekend of deer season"... :lol:

i'd rather race unless i'm hunting with my front bumper!! :lol::lol: hey maybe we can put some deer on the track and get the best of both worlds :lol: lol

hey maybe we can put some deer on the track and get the best of both worlds

I was just thinking....which is scary to begin with......get a dozen styrofoam deer targets.....place them on/around the moto-cross track....get, say, 6 farm trucks.....the one that takes out the most targets wins....

Well I never said is was a GOOD idea.....LMAO

Archived