***UPDATE for Modified 2011***

After a lengthy discussion Jim and I have decided to keep the Outlaw Modified Package that we are currently running. For 2011 this class will remain as is with one exception, this class will be on Hoosier tires. American Racers will not be allowed in this class in 2011. I can not stress how important it will be in 2011 to keep a good car count. Shady Oaks is putting up the purse it's up to you the teams to support this class or there will be changes made.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me at the information below.

After a lengthy discussion Jim and I have decided to keep the Outlaw Modified Package that we are currently running. For 2011 this class will remain as is with one exception, this class will be on Hoosier tires. American Racers will not be allowed in this class in 2011. I can not stress how important it will be in 2011 to keep a good car count. Shady Oaks is putting up the purse it's up to you the teams to support this class or there will be changes made.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me at the information below.

Why only hoosiers if the class is outlaw and everyone else has either or.

Rory Jordan 7X

OK ;) BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS A DONE DEAL :blink:

As you know by owning your personal business things can change by just one phone call. Sometimes one phone call is all it takes to make a business completly revamp a certain situation and this is one of those times.

OK THATS UR DECISION I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS 100% DONE DEAL ;);) ENJOY I WILL C YA WHEN I GET MY ROLLER MOTOR DONE ;)

Archived