Texas Stock Car Spectacular

I hope everyone gets a little rest between now and September 25. Looks like it will come down to the last race to crown the 2010 TPS Champion ;) Good luck to all, and be safe ....

The Texas Pro Sedans Race Bulletin and Entry Form for September 25 will be e-mailed to all TPS members this week.

They will also be available later this week on the TPS website - www.texasprosedans.com

Neil Upchurch

Texas Pro Sedans

Administrative Director

210/655-3222 office & FAX

neilupchurch@sbcglobal.net

will there be or will there not be a makeup date for the OTHER rain out at CC Speedway? some of us need to make changes and dont want to change only to find out later. i personally would like to see a makeup date. great track and even greater people.

will there be or will there not be a makeup date for the OTHER rain out at CC Speedway? some of us need to make changes and dont want to change only to find out later. i personally would like to see a makeup date. great track and even greater people.

the fans want tps back ..

Ozzie: Negotiations by David and me with Dan and Kandy on August 7 for a July 10 makeup race date were unsuccessful.

Two requests to Mary Ann to schedule another TPS race at THR were also unsuccessful.

Therefore, TPS publications after the August 7 race were written as follows:

TEXAS PRO SEDANS 2010 REMAINING SCHEDULE (Subject to Change, Additions, Deletions)

Race - Rain - Track Remarks

Sep 25 - tba - Thunderhill Raceway/Kyle, TX THR "Spectacular", Time Trials, 35 Lap Feature

Oct 30 - TPS Awards Dinner (3:00 - 6:00pm) The Little Red Barn, 1836 South Hackberry, San Antonio, TX 78210

For additional TPS information - please visit:

www.texasprosedans.com/ - or - http://txsz.com/forums/

Neil Upchurch

Texas Pro Sedans

Administrative Director

210/655-3222 office

neilupchurch@sbcglobal.net

Archived