Sep. 24 and 25

MatKam10

It is getting pretty close to the Spectacular and alot of close points races going on. Has there been any word on if the track has decided to close that weekend, so that Corpus drivers can go and show support at a different track? I know of alot of drivers that would like to go and represent CC Speedway at one of the biggest races for asphalt. Just Wondering. What do ya'll think? Can we get enough support to talk about it and represent the local track at this awesome race?

old frank use to shut down so everyone who wanted to .could go race at tws .......we are planning to race at kyle that weekend ..something we try to do every year ...this year is no different ....maybe next year cc could have a big show and get all those cars down here ...

My wife may not have liked it every time i came out of turn 4... but tell you what.. loved it personally...

Just broke down my CC gear.. but it wouldn't take much to put it back together...

Last time we were there we left having a blast, but came up missing the pay checks... Think we need to go prove it wasn't a dream... If i remember right we had Quite a few THR cars that have made trips to the BUll Ring.. Bet they would do it again.

My wife may not have liked it every time i came out of turn 4... but tell you what.. loved it personally...

Just broke down my CC gear.. but it wouldn't take much to put it back together...

Last time we were there we left having a blast, but came up missing the pay checks... Think we need to go prove it wasn't a dream... If i remember right we had Quite a few THR cars that have made trips to the BUll Ring.. Bet they would do it again.

ive always injoyed you guys down here ..you give the locals big comp ..i injoy watching yah at kyle .when i get the chance to see yah ... 22 i think dan could go no wrong in setting up a big show ..just takes alot of money and time ...maybe he could start the season next year with something ..everyone else has a end of the year race ..why not open a season with a big show ...could help fan count during the regular season ...though weather play.s a big part ..early months of the season has the biggest threat of rain ....... as for the pay checks ..that had to be when those others were sending them out in the mail and got lost ...alot of poeple didnt get paid ..

We are scheduled to race on Sept 25th so if there is a question about that date I think you should pick up the phone and call Dan and ask instead of asking on speedzone. I know you will get a answer faster by placing a phone call.

so whats going on ? the sausage is good too,,,, so what kind of parts do I need? let me drive a car please someone

YOU,,, quit talking to me ,,, Hank is out now ,,Im trying to control him, who is in my head now? sorry Iwill get off this comp now , but can i drive someones car ??? and I will keep all the wheels on it

Archived