Pit speed limit?

TheCloser

I think if you ask Dan he will fill you in.I heard him talk about pit road speed at the drivers meeting.I do know we lost a Thunder Car driver for breaking another rule,arguing with an official.He was thrown out for life.Too bad,we need that car but rules are rules.I think pit road speed is more serious but fortunately we dont have a bunch of kids running loose in the pits.I dont think the track will answer your question here on the forum though.

I have been kicked out for life 5 times at RGS,twice at CC and am currently barred from the forums at STS.Mostly for having an opinion but Im too old to change now.I just whisper instead of screaming now.Nobody can hear me that way.I dont know Dans number but its on here somewhere.Call him for clairification.Im sure he will help.

At the beginning of the year, Dan said during a driver's meeting that if you are caught speeding in the pits, you were going to be banned for 2 weeks. As a spectator this past weekend, I saw the fire crew almost get hit and also drivers and spectators jumping out of the way in the pit area. I personally know that I have never sped through the pits unless the tow truck was speeding :lol:

Archived