thunders

HiTech

7 cars ......better than last count ...8 th car comeing soon .... gb smoke ..come on your car dont do that .....charly stick with the pinto pony ..some reason you could not find second gear riding a horse to much of a stud for you ...lol ....... 88 right front looked bad .must keep control of car ..23 lucked out ..... 28 car .i have to work out problems with motor ...not pulling and find out why she went south with misfireing .most probably my fault ......no scratches .. good night .......fans comeing out on track ..really injoyable .....

That new #28 looked real nice . glad to see her back out

thanks glad to have her back out ...car handled great just a couple of small adjustments ...should see it running up front real soon ....the best part is ..we wont be spending as much time in the shop ..hot shop that is ...late nights .and days off can be spent on our other lives we have ..two and a half months building this car has got me behind on other things ..as it has with jesse and others ......... hope to get joshua in his bomber this week .. and get jr back out soon ..

Too much power? what are you smoking Hi tech? lol It was a clutch problem, and if they will let me run that beast again..with a old fashion clutch... that WE are thinking of putting in...THEN HELL YES I WILL RACE THAT CAR AGAIN....Were coming GB......Hey Cody!!!Are You thinking like I am that Gb just thinks we are just a couple of REDNECKs in some race cars or something...LOL :lol:

Too much power? what are you smoking Hi tech? lol It was a clutch problem, and if they will let me run that beast again..with a old fashion clutch... that WE are thinking of putting in...THEN HELL YES I WILL RACE THAT CAR AGAIN....Were coming GB......Hey Cody!!!Are You thinking like I am that Gb just thinks we are just a couple of REDNECKs in some race cars or something...LOL :lol:
charly .you cant shift with out a clutch ..even if you fix that clutch ..i think that horse is to much for you ...yellow does not look good on you ...

Well,HOT (hi old timer ) we actually had 8 cars only Charley has to learn to drive standard.

Good nite of racing but hot weather.Might be cool by Christmas.

I really feel dumb,I was complaininmg about getting scored second in the auzzie and was blaming the transponder thing.I forgot when you get passed,your eliminated.Its been a while since someone passed me in an auzzie.I was so involved in trying to figgure out why Thumper slowed down.The smoking is because I reused the piston rings from the engine that caught fire.I should have put new ones.Even on my fastest day I have nothing for that yellow horse.Ive never broken into the 15 sec bracket and he did a 15.30 in the pro sedan race time trials.Just goes to show we didnt need all those penalities written into the rules,just someone to build the right formula of Ford.

Theres a new sherrif in town and his name is Cody. ( the redneck ) :lol:

...Ive never broken into the 15 sec bracket and he did a 15.30 in the pro sedan race time trials.Just goes to show we didnt need all those penalities written into the rules,just someone to build the right formula of Ford...

Been saying that exact same thing for several years.

Nick

Well,HOT (hi old timer ) we actually had 8 cars only Charley has to learn to drive standard.

Good nite of racing but hot weather.Might be cool by Christmas.

I really feel dumb,I was complaininmg about getting scored second in the auzzie and was blaming the transponder thing.I forgot when you get passed,your eliminated.Its been a while since someone passed me in an auzzie.I was so involved in trying to figgure out why Thumper slowed down.The smoking is because I reused the piston rings from the engine that caught fire.I should have put new ones.Even on my fastest day I have nothing for that yellow horse.Ive never broken into the 15 sec bracket and he did a 15.30 in the pro sedan race time trials.Just goes to show we didnt need all those penalities written into the rules,just someone to build the right formula of Ford.

Theres a new sherrif in town and his name is Cody. ( the redneck ) :lol:

Well your both wrong we had 9 cars... And my shifting is just fine, Its who ever made the @&%# RAM COUPLER, Needs to be hit with it. :lol: Never got the hang of that thing, and that spring inside was already pretty gone. But just wait GB your gonna be seeing a Whole lot of yellow soon... :lol:

7 cars ......better than last count ...8 th car comeing soon .... gb smoke ..come on your car dont do that .....charly stick with the pinto pony ..some reason you could not find second gear riding a horse to much of a stud for you ...lol ....... 88 right front looked bad .must keep control of car ..23 lucked out ..... 28 car .i have to work out problems with motor ...not pulling and find out why she went south with misfireing .most probably my fault ......no scratches .. good night .......fans comeing out on track ..really injoyable .....

It is easier to control when you are not being squeezed into the wall... Unless you were in the other car, you dont know what happened! Racing accident that cost me over $400! The idea is to get cars out there, Hi tech, not to cheer when someone does get their car torn up.

Nellie

Brandon I found it just couldn't get to it.. :lol:, Yeah it is easier to control when you are not being squeezed into the wall....Its not like noone has ever squeeze ALL OF US in the wall, or hits you in the middle of the turn, or takes you threw the grass, or slams into you when you take the green flag, and much much more...

It is easier to control when you are not being squeezed into the wall... Unless you were in the other car, you dont know what happened! Racing accident that cost me over $400! The idea is to get cars out there, Hi tech, not to cheer when someone does get their car torn up.

Nellie

well i am not going to sit here and say we are friends .you dont like me and i dont like you ..but to cheer for your cars destruction ..... nope ..even though you did destroyed one of our cars a few years back .. this class does not need torn up cars ..and anyone doing dumb moves anyone .. isnt thinking aboult the class ..or the cost and time ...... i see in this class time from time .the drivers in thier quest to win at all cost are not giveing the faster car space or each other enough respect ..and someone ..ends up wrecked .......at the same time the faster cars not giveing the slower cars the respect ..btw i wished it would have cost just $ 400.00 to replace lisa.s car ..that would have been a bargin ...not to make light of your cost ...

...Ive never broken into the 15 sec bracket and he did a 15.30 in the pro sedan race time trials.Just goes to show we didnt need all those penalities written into the rules,just someone to build the right formula of Ford...

Been saying that exact same thing for several years.

Nick

now nick ..you and gb have forgoten something..... tps runs slicks ...cc dont ...big differents .. but also .. i wont take away the fact that cody has his car handling....on either ..

I offered Charley a pillow that I use for that long tow so he could reach the shifter AND see over the dash.He refused.

As far as the crashing here at CC Speedway the problem is and always has been caused by close quarter racing.What is overlooked many times is not only do we have to control our cars we also have to make room for our comperetors cars as well.If your in front the preferedf line belongs to you but the entire track does not.When a faster car comes up to pass me I will run in the groove he likes so he will have to pass me in a lesser groove for him (or her).If I move across the track to block I am asking to get hit especially if he has a run on me.My RF fender is the most damaged on my car because of people crossing the grooves when I have a good run and cant stop.

This track is tough to race on but not impossible.Many drivers have mastered it.Partly because of the invert.If you start in the back you need to know how to pass if you want to win.I am not going to name names because I cant spell most and dont remember some but you watch and you see.

In our groop we car run 3 wide if we just give the other car room.Not the best groove necessarly but at least a car width.It comes natural for us blind drivers,we cant see the other cars so we assume there there.When we see them in the mirror or out the windshield then we take the track over.The most dangerious driver is the one that rubs the wall in the straight and kicks up dirt in the turn.No place to pass.And thats not the fast groove anyway so there in the way.Some call it mirror driving I call it stupid driving.Usuall because of trying to make an illhandeling car do something it cant.

This weeks wreck could have been avoided if both those fast Fords started scratch and I got the pole.Lets try it next time.

gb i agree with the mirror driving ...you did it a few times saterday night .and cody was nice .... now why would it make any differents if those two fords started in the back .... you started up front after they crashed ... and you still got passed ...lol ...hope your comeing back ...

No I dont think I will come back.That fast car has too much money spent on that car.He has the advantage of a RWD which is outlawed in most front runner series because of the huge advantage.I think he should add 300 pounds of lead,open the differential and take out all the front camber.I think I will go fishing instead.I dont have a chance...........

Nawwwwww,Im just going to work on my car.Maybe I can find something. :lol:

No I dont think I will come back.That fast car has too much money spent on that car.He has the advantage of a RWD which is outlawed in most front runner series because of the huge advantage.I think he should add 300 pounds of lead,open the differential and take out all the front camber.I think I will go fishing instead.I dont have a chance...........

lol ..maybe a new driver would help ..your slowing down in your old age ....and thats ok ..we all slow down with age ..plus it makes the young bucks feel good when they can finaly out run the old men ..

lol ..maybe a new driver would help ..your slowing down in your old age ....and thats ok ..we all slow down with age ..plus it makes the young bucks feel good when they can finaly out run the old men ..

charly are you thinkin what im thinkin

Archived