Megan

hooliganz

i heard she hated that car ......bet she wont trade it in anytime soon ...car looked good .she drove smoothly ................... congrats . .......................should have joshua ready next weekend ...just need to find a smaller seat .16 or so .. the one in the car now is too wide even for me . and everyone knows im not skinny .lol

As an announcer, I'm supposed to be impartial on the mic, but I don't see a mic in front of me, so I guess I can say the following:

It was GREAT to see all those guys back behind the 28. I hope to hand you many more trophies in the future. Keep it going!

As an announcer, I'm supposed to be impartial on the mic, but I don't see a mic in front of me, so I guess I can say the following:

It was GREAT to see all those guys back behind the 28. I hope to hand you many more trophies in the future. Keep it going!

OOOOH!!! Wow thomas tell us how you really feel... :lol:, yeah i got a little excited too mite of shook the rail a little to hard....oops... think the flagman heard me? I was only yelling throw the white flag since lap...1...lol, Great Job megan, Knew you could do it...

Archived