head count

thumper

We will see what happens on saturday. The ones I heard will be there are

1. Charly York

2. Nellie Kelly

3. Cody Limerick

4. GB Carter

5. Paul Vogler (with the 19 Neon)

6. Justin Skinner (with his thunder or driving Kevins thunder)

7. Lisa Sandoval (if car is ready)

8. Daniel Wilkerson's car( not sure who will be driving it)

9. Randy Smith

10.Bubba Ford

These are the cars I have heard will be out there so lets see if they have the cars ready or not.Maybe by saturday others will have

thunders ready and be there to race also. Good luck Thunder drivers hope to see you all saturday.

See everyone at the track saturday and good luck too all drivers in all class's.

Don't forget we also have the Dwarfs racing with us saturday and it will also be Cub Scout Night at CC Speedway.So spread the word and bring a friend to the races.

Sounds good,what about the new guy with the Nissan

? Havent heard about him for a while.

The track forum doesnt work anymore so information is hard to find.

Is the engine claim rule still in effect? Someone asked me but I dont know.

Im thinking about claiming Charleys motor,any motor that can run this long with Charleys maintainence has to be indestructable.Would be great for my yard truck :

lol:

Rusty 61 if nobody answers you call me at 956-244-3595 and I will help you out.

Gate opens at 5:00,practice at 6:00,driver meeting at 7:30 I think.Usually 3 practice sessions.Races start at 8:00

Its funny,asphalt tracks call it practice and dirt tracks call it hot laps.We get lots of practice at CCS but its in the hot part of the day,RGS has open hot lap session after the races but its in the cool part of the evening.I love hot laps and practice sessions,I can get another 50 laps on the track,eather one.

Archived