Thank you

TPS70

We would like to thank Dan Monroe and the guys at CC Speedway for helping us make races when we've had mechanical troubles.

We would also like to thank the fans and spectators on 8/7 for appreciating a good clean race.

Thank you

Mike, George and crew

it was a good clean race ..with you and cody going at it .it was clean .. as with passing others ..just to bad one car didnt race that way ...but heck .. injoyed the show ...

thanks mike and i had a lot fun runnin with him he was very fast down the straights and i never got a bump from him. i hope we can come back one more time this year i know we put a hell of a show on for the fans and i hope dan will think about that!

Heck of a job keeping your cool. :angry: I know from experience how hard that is. ;) Total class its an honor to race with you. ;)
ill let you in on something here ...the night i drove lisa.s car at kyle ..i told mike .ill race you clean ..but dont have a problem popping your back bumper ......... well i i got just fast enough or mike slowed up enough to back up to me .which ever ..and walla i got to nail his bumper .....seems he forgot there was a 25 hundred pound pinto behind him and could not stop as fast as he could .......i hit him hard enough to knock the wax out of his ears ...... no harm though ......funny you can tell when someone paints thier cars off season ..and in two seasons .my paint is still on his back bumper .....

Archived