Scout Night

My car isn't much to look at but...Its for the kids, So count me in...

charly ..dont freek out the kids ....the car they can handle ..the driver ..you.ll need a stand in ..lol ..hey maybe we will have a new car there ..and a bomber .if everything works out ...

The #16 dwarf car is driven by an EAGLE SCOUT from TROOP 2 here in Corpus Christi

eagle lot of time and work involved making it that high ............ i made it up the latter to eagle ..then order of the arrow ....lost everything related to boy scouts in a trailor fire in 1980 ... all for someone burning trash ... not paying attention to the wind direction and tall grass ..............sure would love to have all that back ...oh troop172..

eagle lot of time and work involved making it that high ............ i made it up the latter to eagle ..then order of the arrow ....lost everything related to boy scouts in a trailor fire in 1980 ... all for someone burning trash ... not paying attention to the wind direction and tall grass ..............sure would love to have all that back ...oh troop172..

From what I understand all records from before computers are still stored at the Scout Council and if you can dig them out you can replace anything. Eagle is very hard to obtain. It is a huge accomplishment. It is said 1 out of 100 Boy Scouts will actually earn it. Wear it loud and proud. My boy is on his way--First Class working on Star!

Your not gonna fart in the stands again are you troy??? AWW MAN! That knocked out a few kids the last time.. And it made a whole section sick, Everytime they saw Hi Tech eatting a hot dog they started barfing... But... that part mite not of been about you, It mite of been how hi tech was eatting the hot dog..oops... :lol:

Your not gonna fart in the stands again are you troy??? AWW MAN! That knocked out a few kids the last time.. And it made a whole section sick, Everytime they saw Hi Tech eatting a hot dog they started barfing... But... that part mite not of been about you, It mite of been how hi tech was eatting the hot dog..oops... :lol:

cant remember when i ate a hod dog at cc ...hamburgers are good though ... i take it you have your rear end in order ...cars that is

Archived