Calling all superstocks

How was car count in each class?

street stocks had 17 i think.. real nice show of cars.. with adam perks winning ofcourse.. limited mods had quite a few too id say around 15? with the black 87 winning modifieds had around 10? with mr manning winning 76 all in all there was a good show of cars and fans ..

How was car count in each class?

street stocks had 17 i think.. real nice show of cars.. with adam perks winning ofcourse.. limited mods had quite a few too id say around 15? with the black 87 winning modifieds had around 10? with mr manning winning 76 all in all there was a good show of cars and fans ..

I counted a total of 76 cars across all classes on the board just before the heats. I don't think any additional came in later.

I'd agree that the streets had the most casualties. Behind Adam and thru the entire field, there was a lot of paint sharing going on. Adam, you did one of your best jobs ever on the dry slick. I hate I wasn't behind you to get my laughs again with you talking to yourself...

I thought the Supers had one of their better features with some good competition overall. For me personally, they are one of my favorite classes to watch because they are always a shoe in for a great show, even with a smaller car count. Eric, I payed very close attention to your driving last night thru the entire feature. You worked the low, then went high and you made either line work. You simply have the car set up right and have a great feel for your equipment. Many can learn from you if they watch closely.

Concerning the dry slick, I love a tacky track for the speed. Two weeks ago at Texana and last weekend at SOS were nice and different for a change. But, I know that I've learned a whole lot more about driving by going thru the learning curves on dry slick over the past five years. If a driver can get in line and hold their own on dry slick with a good car, doors will open. You really do have to calm down and have major patience on the dry slick. As much as I love speed on tacky, I am a firm believer that dry slick will make a driver if you use it as an educational experience. Once you master dry slick, you can easily drive the tacky. But, just because you can drive the tacky, doesn't always mean you're going to have it going on on dry slick. If you ever plan to run a big 2 day show, you sure better be able to handle dry slick, cause that's what you're gonna get.

Nice night of racing at Texana and nice to see the late models back out there too.

Having fun last night. Look like we were going to have a good neck to neck run, until my rear end shifted on me. Had fun. Great show Super stock.

Sonny Hammond

The Crazy Cajun #67

75 will be at sos. great race in edna for super stocks congrats eric . gw looked good in a car he never drove let s get together and show goliad that there are superstocks that still want to race and we aint going anywhere

if i can find a 176 pg and some 373 or 390 gears for 8.5 rear i want to try new car out

Some one find this man what he needs :lol: ......

Kelly, a guy named Barry from c.c. called tonite and was wondering about the supers. says he has 2 that want to run. can you give him a call tomorrow. said he might not be here by 4. 361-537-4310 thanks

if i can find a 176 pg and some 373 or 390 gears for 8.5 rear i want to try new car out

Some one find this man what he needs :lol: ......

Kelly, a guy named Barry from c.c. called tonite and was wondering about the supers. says he has 2 that want to run. can you give him a call tomorrow. said he might not be here by 4. 361-537-4310 thanks

Will do Jeff, Thanks....

Archived