gotta luv what you do

ProTree

as of today i have been living at the drag strip in a motorhome for 5 months.i can step out the door and be on the staging lanes in 4 steps and walk 121 steps and be on the starting line.LuV IT

running the southwest super chargers this weekend.touring group of blown rear engine dragsters and funny cars.put on a hell of a show.the BQ joint has more beer than we can drink.i know,i tried.

Reb,

I'll see if I can load Scotty "to hottie" up and we'll make a road trip to see Tommy!

Tommy,

So what your really telling us is you found heaven... ;)

Tell em to load up on Bud Light and Lonestar Light. Scotty wont drink anything else! :lol:

Mark

load up and come on out.had a hell of an event this past weekend with the southwest superchargers.they qualify and take the top 8.the top 8 were seperated by 4 hundreths of a second ,the tightest field in southwest superchargers 11 yr history.thing i cherish most is they did it on the surface i prepped after it was under 5 inches of water the nite before.working on having the superchargers and texas pro mods on the same nite here pretty soon.that should be a blast.

load up and come on out.had a hell of an event this past weekend with the southwest superchargers.they qualify and take the top 8.the top 8 were seperated by 4 hundreths of a second ,the tightest field in southwest superchargers 11 yr history.thing i cherish most is they did it on the surface i prepped after it was under 5 inches of water the nite before.working on having the superchargers and texas pro mods on the same nite here pretty soon.that should be a blast.

Tommy,

I'll talk with Reb during drag boat races to see when we can plan the trip. We probably should come out for your next big event...

Mark

i'll let you know kiss.trying to put together a show and adding some top fueler's maybe end of this month.gonna see if i can get some bounty $$$ for whoever can break the current track record.got the printout from the superchargers today and the 8 car field this past sat nite had a .0344 difference from #1 to #8.little better than the .0400 i was told earlier.

Archived