STOLEN TRAILER

1955chevy33

Well guys and gals the thieves struck again. Why cant people work instead of steal our sh_t ?

I am in Cotulla,Tx and someone stole my 16 foot dovetail car hauler trailer. I dont have any pics of it, unless maybe cassie has an old one with my car and maybe the trailer in the background. It is a little wider than standard trailer and no side rails. It is red in color. The kicker is I just put new boards in it a few months ago and painted the entire floor white. You wont see many trailers with painted flooring. It has the side slide in ramps in the rear. It has one brand new tire and 3 mismatched older tires. It has 2 or 3 original dingy chrome wheels with the little round holes in the rim. The oddball wheel is a plain jane silver/gray wheel. It can only use short low profile tires. I believe it had 215/60 r 15 radial car tires on it.

TEXAS TRAILER PLATE 08Z WGS

Criminals are usually not smart,so it may show up somewhere for sale between laredo and san antonio. It has an extra long wire hookup for the lights with a 6 pole round plug,instead of the flat 4 pole plugs. Probably will be sold with a shop made title or they may have a fake title to another trailer. It was stolen about 3 - 5 days ago. I am not exactly sure because I was gone at the time.

830-202-5099 - CALL ME IF YOU FIND ANYTHING ! THANKS, FREDDY

PS I uploaded a pic of a trailer like mine except mine has a wooden floor with painted boards and my paint was faded.

post-3-1280259969.jpg

If you can call me with a plate number I can call my buddy in Laredo. He was over Border Patrol station in Cotulla for several years. Between DPS and Border Patrol they will find it.

Mark

(210)216-6275

P.S. Leave me a message if I don't answer. It is looking like storms so I may be at work...

If you can call me with a plate number I can call my buddy in Laredo. He was over Border Patrol station in Cotulla for several years. Between DPS and Border Patrol they will find it.

Mark

(210)216-6275

P.S. Leave me a message if I don't answer. It is looking like storms so I may be at work...

I LEFT YOU A MESSAGE. THANK YOU ! ALSO,THE PLATE NUMBER WHEN IT WAS STOLEN IS

( 08Z WGS ) . TEXAS TRAILER PLATE

Got your message. It has been a crazy week... I called and left a message for him. I think he is on nights so hopefully I will hear from him tonight.

Great thing about BP is they walk the fields. Keep ya posted...

Mark

Thanks everyone for keeping an eye out. I have noticed there has been lots of trailers and a few race cars stolen in the last 2 years. Too bad we cant catch some of these thieves and let nature takes its course. I wont mention any ideas ! I am sure plenty of people on here have ideas about how to deal with these thieves. Thanks again !

• 2 weeks later...

Archived