live feed from HMP

slu52

Unfortunately, it's not 100% vacation. Maybe a few days on the beach, but mostly providing sweat equity to retain my portion of the family inheritance. And the work on the property is only possible during the two weeks of summer up here in the frozen north.. LOL

Nick

Unfortunately, it's not 100% vacation. Maybe a few days on the beach, but mostly providing sweat equity to retain my portion of the family inheritance. And the work on the property is only possible during the two weeks of summer up here in the frozen north.. LOL

Nick

all is forgiven then, Maine is beautiful, David and I were there a couple of weeks ago,

From memory and about as unofficial as you can get:

Pro Trucks: 99, 31, 63 (dq - light), 42, 3

what's that ,,,like 18 wins now? eff'n bullies. j/k good job. you guys are top knotch.

Shawn, tell you what, Chase worked his BLEEP off all day. You would have had to be there to know.

Just want to say...............It's such a pleasure to be around such a great group of racers. We had a brake problem in practice, and everyone wanted to help, but no one had what we needed to fix that problem, SO, the MAN,(Chase) took it to new level, he made Q@#$##@ happen. Jason......man, I got so tired of saying "still there" that I'm sure Cary got tired of hearing it. Jim...... I'm thinkin...this is gonna be a barn burner before it's done........MAN it so much fun racing with you guy's!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cary.............nuff said!

That was some of the most fun I've had at a racetrack in a long time. Had a minor challenge or two during the day, but in the end the truck was decent and the driver made up for any deficiencies the truck had - as usual.

Looking forward to the next one.

Man you guys have got it down pat great job guys. Hope that rumer is true about you starting backwards if not i'm going up stares and I'm going to jump on Gunner and cover his eyes so he cant spot for Cary. ha ha :P:lol::unsure:

Floyd, you did! Thank's for uncovering them before the heat race!

Archived