Steve Kinser {kings royale}

stan

How about the old man Steve Kinser winning the Kings Royal sprint car race at Eldora Jul 17 sat nite, this was his seventh win of the Kings Royal, they have had twenty one Kings Royals and Steve has qualified for all of them and won seven of them, go to U_tube and watch {restart Steve Kinser Kings Royal 2010}, nice piece of driving from the King, Kasey Kane qualified and finished 15, just thought I get off of nascar and go to some real racing., need to put Carl and Brad out there with these boys they wouldn't put up with their b-s.

How about the old man Steve Kinser winning the Kings Royal sprint car race at Eldora Jul 17 sat nite, this was his seventh win of the Kings Royal, they have had twenty one Kings Royals and Steve has qualified for all of them and won seven of them, go to U_tube and watch {restart Steve Kinser Kings Royal 2010}, nice piece of driving from the King, Kasey Kane qualified and finished 15, just thought I get off of nascar and go to some real racing., need to put Carl and Brad out there with these boys they wouldn't put up with their b-s.

my mistake they have been 27 kings royals and Steve won the 1st one.

Archived