Looking for a radiator for a 91 pontiac grand prix

That will be the day... Maybe he needs to stick to demo cars.....lol, Think about it he raced a bomber puts it in the wall, races a thunder got help but still in the wall...now a front runner and in the wall he goes... hmmmm am seeing a pattern here... :lol:

YEAH I DO SEE A PATTERN N IT ENDS WITH A LIL RED CAR GETTING PASSED BY A LIL BLUE RED WHITE N SILVER CAR WHEN ITS DONE N JUST MAYBE I AINT SCARED OF THE WALL N JUST LIKE MAKING SURE THAT ITS STILL STABLE N READY TO TAKE A HIT EVERY YEAR

you wont hit the wall when you stop looking at it ..or looking at the ladys in the stands

you wont hit the wall when you stop looking at it ..or looking at the ladys in the stands

wats wrong with looking at the ladies n the stands...... n i never look at the wall i look ahead right n front n way ahead of the track n the flagman thats the only thing i look at....ok i take that back i do look at the wall right before i hit it......i like to watch it as it waves when u hit it

And Have you notice theres more women in the stands now, since Hi Tech Went to watch the Hooks...

There not scared to come to CC Speedway now... :lol: Sorry ht could not help my self...

hey charly when did they say our new heads were gunna get here its been 2 weeks already

And Have you notice theres more women in the stands now, since Hi Tech Went to watch the Hooks...

There not scared to come to CC Speedway now... :lol: Sorry ht could not help my self...

charly thats my flock ..i am sending them out to cc .as to gather them in one section . and ill make my return to cc soon ...... iffen you need to know how i do that with perfection ..send me $500.00 .. and ill send you my know how book to you by mail ...and we know from the past . can take along time .

wheelman86

The lighting i was talking about is the ones at the top of the stands that have been burned out for about 5 years!!!

THE LIGHTS LOOK LIKE THERE WORKIN FINE TO MEI DOMT REMEMBER A BUNCHNOF LIGHTS BEING BURNT OUT FOR FIVE YEARS IF SOMETHING LIKE THAT WAS WRONG DAN WOULD FIX IT

wheelman86

The lighting i was talking about is the ones at the top of the stands that have been burned out for about 5 years!!!

THE LIGHTS LOOK LIKE THERE WORKIN FINE TO MEI DOMT REMEMBER A BUNCHNOF LIGHTS BEING BURNT OUT FOR FIVE YEARS IF SOMETHING LIKE THAT WAS WRONG DAN WOULD FIX IT

dan turns those on at the last light of day ....

Wheelman86

If you look at the light on the right side of the scoring booth as your looking at it from the bottom of the stands, you will see the light that`s burned out and believe me, it`s been burned out since Doc had the track, so how long is that?? I e-mailed Dan and got no response. I talked to Carol Yokum and she said she would talk to Dan and that was last season. The only reason i brought it to Carol`s attention was because a lady fell in that area. Lucky she didn`t sue the track. You know how people are sue crazy these days.

Wheelman86

If you look at the light on the right side of the scoring booth as your looking at it from the bottom of the stands, you will see the light that`s burned out and believe me, it`s been burned out since Doc had the track, so how long is that?? I e-mailed Dan and got no response. I talked to Carol Yokum and she said she would talk to Dan and that was last season. The only reason i brought it to Carol`s attention was because a lady fell in that area. Lucky she didn`t sue the track. You know how people are sue crazy these days.

i guess so

Archived