How 'bout a high 5...

C Molis

Congrats Bobby..must be a great feeling to grab a checkered flag!!

Christine, GREAT to see you & The Puppetmaster last night!! Enjoyed your company!

Thanks everyone for the congratulations. I have to thank all the TBS Racing crew for helping with my car in the pits while I'm in the tower announcing. I have to give credit to Kris Wilson for racing me so clean during that green-white-checkered finished. The two of us were able to put on a great finish to a race that had it's share of rough patches in it. In fact, I looked at the mylaps results on the Thunderhill web page and saw just how close the finish was. I only won by 0.077 th of a second. My total time of the race was 20.47.480 to her 20.47.557. All I can say is WOW!!

I wonder if that is the closest finish in Thunderhill history? Kathy would probably know for sure.

Bobby,

I don't want to diminish your excitement, but even Kathy can't determine if it was the closest finish ever at THR. Before the days of electronic scoring, there was no way to determine the finishing gaps with manual scoring.

But, hey, you're right, it was a really, really close finish!

Bobby was a happy guy Saturday night, until he had to drive home.

He couldn't get that swollen head in his car and had to drive home with his head stuck through the sunroof............................

He's still picking bugs out of his teeth.

Archived