The bar just got raised

We have some of the best in Corpus Christi coming to race Saturday with us in our sportmod class. Lawrence Mikulencak, Bruce Barber, and Eddy Ross have all told me they will make it over there to run with our regulars at CC Saturday night. I am expressing an invitation to any dirt guys willing to come over. get in contact with me, either by phone, or email, and we can discuss it. Lawrence, Eddy and Bruce have all been happy when I talked to them about it.

Randy Borlace

CC Speedway Techman

210 313 5255

info@otwracingservices.com

Lawrence is the best in Corpus in my opinion, me and Eddie are not in his league. Plus asphalt is not slick enough for Eddie. But all 3 of us are showing up with cars we just finished building so to expect us to raise the bar is just high expectations.

Lawrence is the best in Corpus in my opinion, me and Eddie are not in his league. Plus asphalt is not slick enough for Eddie. But all 3 of us are showing up with cars we just finished building so to expect us to raise the bar is just high expectations.

dont sell yourself short ..i look at it this way ..all three of yah will raise the excitment level ...

Lawrence was burning up the track last night. I wanna say I was impressed, but i guess it was also expected. One bad dude! Anyone know what made him pull off the track? Yall put on a pretty good show last night. Thanks to all that made it out.

Are yall planning to make some more races at C.C.? I know that all the fans showed great appreciation with the few extra cars. Again, many thanks for the show. Hope you guys will make a few more races. I know the track wants more sportmods, but anything over 12-14 cars may be a curse. Tight racing quarters with very fast cars may cause a wreckfest, but i trust most will race level headed. JMO.

All I know is that I won't be back until I can afford a set of tires. I felt like I was at a big disadvantage with old tires. I appreciate John and Steven giving me the tires so I could make the race and I did learn a lot. I'm sure Lawrence and Eddie will be back also.

Archived