GW Egbert

Truck99

Or try E & E Collision, in Belton, Tx.

Google map it, and you will get the phone number. Not sure they want it plastered on an internet forum.

Hope this helps,

Bill "Sarge" Masom

I am not reponsible for what information google does, or does not have.

I am responsible for what information I post on a message board.

That is the difference. I know GW and Trevor Egbert (The E's in E & E) own that business. I don't know if they would appreciate me posting their phone number. I have given a way to find the information, but not the information itself. I see a big difference.

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Your response sounds rather indignant - truly I am sorry and meant no offense.

I guess the irony of the fact that after your post even I who do not even know the man could have his phone number as if you HAD posted it - even though the info was requested to have been sent via PM made me a little careless.

Glad we didn't tell you about Barden's suprise birthday party.

jwmbishop,

I was not, nor am, indignant. I was just trying to answer your question.

The reason I did not post the actual number, is that there are ways for "not nice people" to troll message boards looking for personal information. Email addresses, phone numbers, addresses, and the like.

So, I do not like posting those, unless I am pretty sure that the person concerned has no problems with it.

So, I did not give you the number, but I did provide you with an easy way to get the number. A way that the "not nice people" aren't going to get, at least not automatically, from my post. While they can (and do) cull information from Google maps, they aren't going to do that from my post.

Perhaps you see it as me being obtuse. But since your able to get the information that was asked for, I see it as being helpful.

And I still am not, nor have been indignant.

Bill "Sarge" Masom

"obtuse"? I had to look it up. No I was simply being humorous (or at least I thought so) as evidenced by the fact that there IS a punch line! (standard comic pattern - set - fill - punch)

I do know what you are saying - a phish bot can pick phone #'s from pages whereas it can't google. I guess I figgered someone with my second fav cartoon character as an avatar would be able to chuckle more.

Nor did I really believe you were or are indignant - that was the setup. Oh well. I'll try for another laugh later (and terry's REALLy gonna be disappointed).

Obtuse Triangles

An obtuse triangle has one obtuse angle (i.e. greater than 90º). The longest side is always opposite the obtuse angle. In the obtuse triangle shown below, a is the obtuse angle.

Example 1: Is it possible for a triangle to have more than one obtuse angle?

Solution:

Step 1: Let the angles of the triangle be a, b and c. Let a be the obtuse angle.

Step 2: The sum of all the angles in any triangle is 180º. a + b + c = 180º.

If a > 90º then b + c must be less than 90º. Therefore, b and c must be acute angles.

Answer: No, a triangle can only have one obtuse angle.

I guess it's better than being Isosoles or Scalene-----YUCK

jmwbishop,

I worked until 11:00 PM last night, and then had to get on the phones again this moring at 8 AM (for a 9 hour shift), so my humor meter is not charged up at the moment. So I aplogize for missing the humor.

See my avatar? See that big ole coffee cup? I need about 4 more of those just to crack my eyes open. And I have already had a couple big ole cups of coffee, and am just barely coherent (just ask my customers) LOL

Bill "the Obtuse one" Masom

Archived