Kyle weather

Truck99

It's Friday morning here in Kyle, and the sun is shining! Let's hope it stays around for a while! We've got to get that 50 lap late model feature in tomorrow night, and more importantly, the Mary Ann vs. Jason race.

cs

I'm heading to the deer lease in Flatonia tonight after work. Can somebody give me the phone # at THR? Hate to make the drive Sat night if the weather is not cooperating.

At this point (5 p.m. on Friday) the weather looks great. Sunny and breezy all day.

Come on up from Houton Dave. I'm sure you want to see Mary Ann beat Jason in the Match Race of the Century..

Nick Holt

Can somebody give me the phone # at THR? Hate to make the drive Sat night if the weather is not cooperating.

Dave,

You, and everyone here, can call me on my cell...512.736.8230

I'll be in San Marcos with Cary Stapp, Marc Currey and Dwayne Toyne at the Gary Job Corp Car Show Saturday morning at 9 a.m...We'll be a few miles away from the track, and I'll be happy to keep you updated from my end...

obviously, Nick will be keeping everyone updated on TSZ as well tomorrow morning..

LOL, no car this weekend. I don't know if we could turn it around at camp. Change of plans, leaving Houston this morning. Definitely will be there tonight. Bringing a truck load of friends to see this!

Great day for racing. Come on out to your favorite track tonight!

Nick and all,

It is sooo good to hear and see those words!!

Archived