Josh Freeman...

DVeit

Hello all, well josh I finished your request's. Hope you like them, I did so decided to post them. This is hosted on my FTP so its not taking ANY bandwidth... ;)

42.jpg

jb.jpg

And heres your Impact Racing Fictional...

user posted image

You can download them in one zip to put in your game, HERE!

yep-gundog-it's fishing time-18 straight years is enough-4 motors in last 6 races -somethings telling me to quit-i'm selling it all-keeping my trailer-gettin me a street rod so mama and i can go cruizin-need something let me know-may go to thr and catch me a 10lb bass in the infield if it keeps raining like last nite

not kiddin gundog-i'm done-if boy wants to -more power to him(on his $$$)-just like when i traveled the nation playing ball for 15 years i was asked when i was going to hang it up and i said "when it aint fun anymore"-and its the same with this-had fun for 18 yrs and now it ain't fun anymore-good luck to you guys in okie and red river-hope the 10 team wins the championship again in 2004

You didnt say enough MOM said enough. I will still be hangin out at the race tracks workin on cars and trucks. Its reached that time for mom and dad to have fun with their life and do what they want. They have supported my racing for the past 18 yrs. They have both done a lot for me to get to where I am at today. Yeah I would love to go racing but I just dont have the funds to continue racing the way I'd like to. To all the guys in the ARTS series good luck in Altus and Witchita Falls memorial day weekend.

Archived