INTERESTED IN SHOWING OFF YOUR RACE CAR?

i37DirtTrackMama

I-37 Raceway has been invited to represent the track at 2 different car shows the weekend of July 4th and we are looking for volunteers. The first one is going to be held at the Speedway Sports Bar at 9055 Marbach Road. It is being advertised as a Daytona Watch Party and the car show is being advertised to be from 4-7 PM. This is the preparty before the Daytona race that evening which will be televised on all the big screens in the Speedway Sports Bar. We had a car show there for the Daytona Race in February and had 2 of our cars, Jason Stanley and Johnny Torres come with their cars; we got alot of attention at this busy intersection and handed out many flyers with our schedule.

The other invitation is for the grand opening of the Floresville Convention Center in Floresville. This will be held on July 4th starting at 1:00 and will last for a couple of hours. We were invited by the Wilson County News as they do stories about the track in their newspaper and feel this is another way to expose the race track to the Floresville community. There will be several other events going on that day including an Art Show, Spurs Coyote, Acrodunk, the Electric Cowboys and the Mudcatts with a fireworks display in the evening so they are expecting a large crowd.

Jim and I plan to go to both of these events to hand out brochures and share the details of our track with the guests. If any of you racers or car owners would be interested in "showing off" your cars and visiting with the guests, let us know. We all have lots to be proud of and want to share our racing passion with South Texas.

Thank You I-37 Raceway Racers.

Unfortunately most of the local races have been canceled this weekend so if you still want to talk racing load your car up and join us at one of the car shows we have listed above to spread our passion for racing. Jim and I plan to be at both of these events. If you have any questions, give Jim a call.

TRACKSMACK Daytona Watch Party and Car Show

Date: Saturday, July 3, 2010

Time: 4:00pm - 10:00pm

Street: 9055 Marbach Rd.

City/Town: San Antonio, TX

View Map

Description .Come out starting at 4pm for our Car Show and cook-out...then stay to watch the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race from Daytona. Great Drink Specials, DJ after the race, food, pool, darts, prizes and more...

Directions?

If you are coming from the north the directions are I H 10 East to 410 West. Stay on 410 West till you get to Marbach, take a right on Marbach and go to the first stop light and it is on the right side in a strip mall. It is at the corner of Marbach and Hunt Lane. From the I-37 on the south side, again take 410 West exit at Marbach and turn left on Marbach to Hunt Lane. It is outside of 410 on the West side. The address is 9055 Marbach Road.

Archived