racing

Abel64

Wow what a good night of racing,brother you did a very good job of racing for a bent car. If everybody new how bent that car was with no motor and wrong gear. Super street # 39 very good racing racing aggresive but that's racing,three wide good job. Cody congrats on that win keep it up and you will take the title.

yeah but he still messed that thing up

york would not have had any other way ..i mean he has had alot of pryer practice with his thunder ....one would wonder why he didnt win the demo ..... sorry charly ..have not had my tuna lately ......

THANKS BROTHER. IT MUST HAVE BEEN A FULL MOON THAT NIGHT FOR THE BOMBERS. SOME PEOPLE SAY YOU CAN'T WIN IT ON THE FIRST LAP, BUT I SAW OTHERWISE.I THOUGHT IT WAS THE LAST LAP AT DAYTONA.

Once again gentlemen, people need to use the retaining wall to keep themselves in line, not some innocent driver who is trying to participate and help with the car count. As for AARC67 having a bent chassis and wrong gear, it is truly an embarassment to the driver that felt he had to ram him to pass him. All in all good night of racing.

The 14 was Wills old car it is now the #33 after about 2 or 3 good crashes when it was the #16 for the last past 2 years . and a different motor after it took a crap .I dont know about any other car

I had 2 or 3 good crashes in that neon also. Hung a new body on it in 2007, and I think it has had another body on it since then. Had alot of fun in that car, cant believe its already been two years since we moved from corpus.

Will you should plan a visit and come down and see us one of these nights...last week it was like a big reunion... the Chicken man pete was up in the stands with bubba...And your partner in the ghetto Slick Rick Russel was down in the pits... should call up ol' Todd and come out to the track one of these nights...

THANKS BROTHER. IT MUST HAVE BEEN A FULL MOON THAT NIGHT FOR THE BOMBERS. SOME PEOPLE SAY YOU CAN'T WIN IT ON THE FIRST LAP, BUT I SAW OTHERWISE.I THOUGHT IT WAS THE LAST LAP AT DAYTONA.

I agree. You can't win on the first lap. And what a rough night it turned out to be

Archived