How Bout it

what happened last weekend, i heard he and victor both got crashed up pretty good??? is everyone ok??

Both drivers are fine. As far as cars go............the car that Mickey was driving is going to need to be re-clipped or just replaced. Victors car, I'm not real sure about as I have not seen it or him since the accident.

I will be there with a new farm truck.........Silver and Maroon #15! Joe Dee and the much older Valenta Brother will be there. (happy fathers day haha)

Glad to have you back 23Kyle. Them bash brothers in the dodges gonna be there?

josh-

I will be there with a new farm truck.........Silver and Maroon #15! Joe Dee and the much older Valenta Brother will be there. (happy fathers day haha)

Glad to have you back 23Kyle. Them bash brothers in the dodges gonna be there?

josh-

25X Dodge will be there. I am not sure about the 26X, I have to get the motor mounts changed out before saturday.

Change of plans for the CK Racing stables. The Outlaw Chassis Grand Prix is unexpectedly out of commission this weekend. But, we will bring a different toy in its place and the bench warmer will drive it. So, we're still good for 1 car out of our stables showing this weekend.

Change of plans for the CK Racing stables. The Outlaw Chassis Grand Prix is unexpectedly out of commission this weekend. But, we will bring a different toy in its place and the bench warmer will drive it. So, we're still good for 1 car out of our stables showing this weekend.

Good luck bench warmer :ph34r:

Congrats Victor LMR 21 on you win last Saturday.

Than you Kurt. I want to dedicate this win to my two brothers I have lost (Eddie and Steven) and to Aaron Hudgeons who is fighting for his life and is one of the best damn race car drives I have ever seen. Keep pushing on Aaron.

Victor

Archived