How Bout it

Who's gonna be there this weekend?

We were originally planning not to run our car this weekend, but after looking at our personal calendar, I realized we are gonna miss an event in July. So, my driver is excited to learn that she will be scooting in from out of town from an 8 day camp, arriving just in time to take the wheel and get the "CK Racing, Outlaw Chassis, Grand Prix" street stock out there. So, on the Team X-treme roster, I know the #55, #77 streets for sure. I'm hoping the third street stock team member might get to make it back this weekend and maybe a 4th team member, just maybe. I suspect the #9 Late Model of Mitchy Bobby, and maybe even another team member might to get something out there in a different class that we haven't seen this year....

I would also anticipate a good showing from several of the LMR team members as normal, which is always a good thing....

Who else is ready for a good show?

side note - We are sure impressed with this Street Stock field every event. The heat has sure been turned up and several good runners this year. When we moved Lauren up this year, I knew it would be a good education and it was time for her individually. I never imagined though, that the competition would be so good this year and that is very pleasing to see as it is really good for us to be competing with some very very solid cars and nice size fields. That is a really good education for her to be up against this stout field. My hats off to all of the Street Stock competitors.

I know the 01 dwarf will be there with I am sure the rest of the Poor Boys following! And we must not forget our favorite go cart driver Hannah too.

See yall there! With a weekend off the guys are sure to be antsy come Saturday AM and get there early as can be LOL

well i would like to bring the newest addition to our family(#57 Jason Kelly camaro) down there to race with the streetstocks.we made our first night in Pleasanton and everything went pretty good.i have been trying to contact the track and make sure we can come down with our 8 inch tires and have some fun.can anybody tell me if the rules still stand on the 15 lb vaccume with the 8 inch tires? :huh:

If I understand correctly 15 in/hg on 8 inch tires is fine. http://shadyoakspeedway.com/html/street_stocks.html

i do think thing they give some slack on first time cars. They did last year and I am sure they would this year too.

both are correct, we do give some slack on first time cars unless they are just so far out that they should be running a different class. the rule is 15in so come down and have fun.

Archived