Grandstocks 5-8-04

Josh42

I have to say I know some of yall have been sayin that the Grandstocks were a joke. But saturday night I was feelin pretty down after my race and I laughed my ass off watchin that race. It put me in a better mood watchin that race. I give kudo's to Randy "Tex Mex" Schoener for drivin the Limo, you looked good out there, only thing I want to know is how much of a hand full is it tryin to keep something that long in a slide liek you did a couple of times? But that race was good and fun to watch.

Josh,

I've got to agree with you - that race made me laugh. I know that may not be what they envisioned when they started the class, but they really are funny to watch.

But to be serious - that pretty blue late model Caprice could have kicked butt and maybe she will after she gets some seat time.

cs

That Grand Stock race was the way I envisioned this class to be run..

The only difference is that I'm shooting for 30 or 40 of them on the track at the same time! Talk about fun!

Nick Holt

Your gonna help me score those 30 or 40 cars. Right Nick?

You don't need any help, Kathy. I've watched you score a track full of Dwarfs and Legends with numbers so small you'd need a magnifying glass to see them.. And you didn't miss a car.

You're a true professional.

Nick Holt

I have never watched a Grandstock race until this past weekend. I just read on previous posts that it was a waste of time for them to race. I disagree now after this weekend. That was some fun and interesting racing between those cars; street tires and a limo what else could you ask for?

Archived