2. 82 - Anthony Monroe

3. 20 - Taylor Vella

4. 19 - Benton Kemp

5. 68 - Kevin Ebers

ENDURO

1. 85 - Chris Silvas

2. 46 - Chris Pace

3. 7 - Matt Kaminski

WELL....If you were there you would of seen differnt... he had a hell of a hard time racing cody...It was more like who ever got in front of the other won the race... { NOT BAD MOUTHING THE TRACK OR ANYTHING WHAT SO EVER} But the track was kinda weird last night... down low car got lose up high it pushed but if you ran in the middle it was just right...

well now .. i see gb won ..nothing changed ..back to his old ways ..

He has kicked butt at the track for years. I dont see why anything should be different when he shows back up. The man to beat when he shows up period. Probably a fun deal for the fans too, he puts on a show

well now .. i see gb won ..nothing changed ..back to his old ways ..

He has kicked butt at the track for years. I dont see why anything should be different when he shows back up. The man to beat when he shows up period. Probably a fun deal for the fans too, he puts on a show

chill out lol .not knocking the old man .glad he made it back ........... charly .i know he didnt just blow people away ..he had to get the jump on cody .or lose ....

the track was kinda weird last night... down low car got lose up high it pushed but if you ran in the middle it was just right...

Temperature might have played a factor in that. It was a little cooler last night than it has been on Saturday nights.

the track was kinda weird last night... down low car got lose up high it pushed but if you ran in the middle it was just right...

Temperature might have played a factor in that. It was a little cooler last night than it has been on Saturday nights.

you and i know .a real race car driver .can over come a slick track .....but we are talking aboult charly here ...so im in trouble now .....hi charly ...btw charly i won a race in the pouring rain at cc ..talk aboult slick .....could not see out the windshield . ran 20 second lap times and never hit a thing that means we were on the gas somehwhat ...old fatman dale and i ran door to door most of the race ..i wasnt aboult to give in ...lol

It was great to race at CC again.Thanks to the Monroes for keeping this place alive and thanks to all the people who help running things.And thanks to the fans for their support.

Charley,you are absoluty correct about the track.Probably was the heat changing but the upper half had less grip than the lower half making passing difficult if not impossible.I got the watch the Super and Mod races and they also had trouble using the high groove.Grandpa had a whale of a time keepimg Troy at bay,even getting luched several times.You cant rattle the man who invented luching with a luch.Exciting race.Anthony almost tagged the wall trying a high pass early.

In my race it was just luck,that Cody had a jet engine.Im not even in the same time zone.

He also had trouble with the upper groove.I think if enough care would work it in and rubber it up some it will be back.

The RGS car that came with me was fast but the wall introduced itself to him.I dont think anybody who ever raced at CC has not met the wall sometime.Dang thing always wins.He is the points leader at RGS by less than 20 points so I hope he can repait the car by Sat.

Thanks to everybody who made this nite possible. Made a couple of old men happy.

Archived