This Sat.

thumper

I smell a rabbit coming..... And J-C-R is ready... So thats 4, What other thunders are coming tomorrow night??? Jesse Jr. You get that thing running yet? How about the HI-Ho silver pinto Randy Lee? Hope to have a good turn out... AND LETS PLAY NICE EVERYONE {Cough cody cough}!!!!!

GB,

It is like normal the pit gate opens at 5pm front gate opens at 6pm and races start at 8pm. See everyone tomorrow nite at the track. We r having a Enduro race tomorrow also.

I smell a rabbit coming..... And J-C-R is ready... So thats 4, What other thunders are coming tomorrow night??? Jesse Jr. You get that thing running yet? How about the HI-Ho silver pinto Randy Lee? Hope to have a good turn out... AND LETS PLAY NICE EVERYONE {Cough cody cough}!!!!!

what are you tryin to say charly and JCR and LSR are almost ready

what are you tryin to say charly and JCR and LSR are almost ready

Nothing at all Sir!!! :lol: You got any more of those muffler bearings laying around???

Archived